Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar

OffSHOre Animals!!!!

Happy New Years everyone!!! Since it is a New Year....it's time to start a new group....the OffSHOre Animals!! If your located in the S. Florida area and you have a love of offshore riding...the burn, reading the waves, hitting the wall and punching thru as you rip across 2-4' waves at 60 mph.....then we have a group for you!!!

Be ready to push yourself and your ski to the limits...but more importantly...have a great time. We can coordinate schedules so we can set up rides. First couple of rides will be leaving from Pompano Beach and going down past Fort Lauderdale to Haulover...and from there..depending on how every1 is holding up...down to Biscayne Bay and South Beach.

Who's interested?

+1
    Sounds like a great idea if you can get people off the lake/canal riding and challange themselves. I'll never get to play the hard core game again due to a herniated L4 I did to myself in lovers key. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by skipSC View Post
    Sounds like a great idea if you can get people off the lake/canal riding and challange themselves. I'll never get to play the hard core game again due to a herniated L4 I did to myself in lovers key. Good luck!

Sry to hear man....don't worry.....we'll come visit to Stuart and watch you rip it up in the Bay like last time!!

+1
    I would join but I has no ocean to offshore it up on. lol

RIP…Awsome to see someone step it up! IMO, you Florida Coast boys should have a lot of offshore riders! Love the name of the group, love the "STAY FOCUSED" comment. Some threads BS is good, others, well, leave it off. I hope you guys can get a group set up, who knows, Maybe a few may make the Trek to CHALLENGE the West coast guys in LB2CAT, or MH300…
    Any questions on training, hit me up. I know you check out pwcoffshore.com website for info as well. Main thing is BE SAFE while training..Have a wing man, and NEVER leave your wingman! NEVER! We've all read about the Jermey Hoylland story, it may have been prevented.
    We all have VHF radio's and pre select a channel JUST IN CASE we get seperated. We do a count every time we stop to verify. Now come race day, it’s a different story. I have no wing man, it's me vs ocean!
    I have to rely on my electronics in case of emergency.

Lets see some riders step up to some new challenges! Ocean riding is COMPLETELY different than flat water, lake, canal riding. A bit more "skill" involved, stamina, and other stuff as you know RIP!
    Get to know your craft, and your limitations, learn to keep it pegged in 1, 2, 3, and 4 foot of chop. Become 1 with the boat so you don’t come off! Lifter wedges really help. Anyways, good luck RIP and gang, I want to see you guys grow this sport on the other coast….MAYBE..Just maybe we can have a battle someday.

+1
    Is it a requirement to go 60? You know I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by HAZE View Post
    Is it a requirement to go 60? You know I'm in.
    Nope!!

Glad to have ya bro

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    RIP…Awsome to see someone step it up! IMO, you Florida Coast boys should have a lot of offshore riders! Love the name of the group, love the "STAY FOCUSED" comment. Some threads BS is good, others, well, leave it off. I hope you guys can get a group set up, who knows, Maybe a few may make the Trek to CHALLENGE the West coast guys in LB2CAT, or MH300…
    Any questions on training, hit me up. I know you check out pwcoffshore.com website for info as well. Main thing is BE SAFE while training..Have a wing man, and NEVER leave your wingman! NEVER! We've all read about the Jermey Hoylland story, it may have been prevented.
    We all have VHF radio's and pre select a channel JUST IN CASE we get seperated. We do a count every time we stop to verify. Now come race day, it’s a different story. I have no wing man, it's me vs ocean!
    I have to rely on my electronics in case of emergency.

Lets see some riders step up to some new challenges! Ocean riding is COMPLETELY different than flat water, lake, canal riding. A bit more "skill" involved, stamina, and other stuff as you know RIP!
    Get to know your craft, and your limitations, learn to keep it pegged in 1, 2, 3, and 4 foot of chop. Become 1 with the boat so you don’t come off! Lifter wedges really help. Anyways, good luck RIP and gang, I want to see you guys grow this sport on the other coast….MAYBE..Just maybe we can have a battle someday.
    Thanks Dubz....and I really look forward to running with you all one day

You know I'm up for it.
    Hope I don't break anything else next time.

Quote Originally Posted by inothome View Post
    You know I'm up for it.
    Hope I don't break anything else next time.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information