Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mini Rude on 215 ??

I hope this isn't a stupid question. I just noticed on the online store you can buy the complete xcharger for almost 700. The kit mentions it will fit all 215-255's and includes the housing, spacer and wheel. The mini Rude says only X chargers but also includes the housing, spacer and wheel.
    Sorry If this is a stupid question and I'm wasting your guys time.

+1
    the x charger for sale in the online store is a complete replacement for your stock x charger (255 skis) or an upgrade for a 215 ski. the mini rude is an upgrade to that x charger, where it replaces the front housing w/spacer and the charger wheel.

dohh!

Okay so they are totally different from one another. I figured the only difference between the two were just the housing and the wheel. I didn't realize they were completely different.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    if you are thinking of upgrading your charger the x is awsome for the money ..then you can allways up it to the mini rude later...you can build a 80 mph ski with just a stock x charger ..ecu ..ect ect srr brelow ..i think with a mini rude ..and stock ecu they are close to 80 ..

I do this :

I'm not sure it's the good numbers but it can help you...

Mini rude can't run on stock 215 sc... you can buy a S3 charger or a X charger for most power on your 215

thats some really good info on a grid ..some could be added like s3 at 8600 is?? x charger at 8600 is 12.5 to 13 ....but very good wat to see it all ..rude 3 at 8100 ? rude 2 8600 ? mini rude 8600 is like 14.5 15 ??

and i am running a rude 3 on a 215 ..you can run any charger you want on a 215 ...the engine is the same as an x ..you just need to add fuel...rrfpr /bigger injectors/ rude controler /r&d power shot..ect..a x charger can be run on a 215 w 42# injectors and a rrfpr or a power shot..s3 wheel just the 42........if you run and aftermarket intercooler..

..ran both.s3 and a x charger.... huge differences in acceleration..over stock charger..x is a little better but you need the rrpfr ect... with the s3 charger you just need to swap out the stock injectors for a set of 42# ..it is simple and safe and hug gains best money i spent ont eh ski to date......and i have spent a bunch at this point

any upgrades you make to the power you need a prop to match s3 or x chargers with an intercooler...a 15 20 is about right..

Wheres the rude 1 on that charttt?

...one thing you want to keep in mind it isnt just about peak boost numbers ..the added volume of a charger equates to acceleration...you will see wheels that produce..11 psi ..yes a very good upgrade over stock ..they will lose a race every time to a charger that produces the same 11 psi...because the charger produces more volume..and makes power lower in the power band..you feel the acceleration way more than 1 or 2 mph top end

+1
    Is anyone running the MiniRude at 8600+ rpms? I think I remember someone guessing 15ish, or 15+, but looking for confirmation.

I dont know how these guys are coming up with 14 psi on a Mini Rude, Hell I cant get mine to go pass mid 12's at 8120-8140. Am I missing something here?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information