+1

What's up with sea doo help

MY SKI HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP ALONG WITH A FRIENDS SPEEDSTER OVER 4 MO. WTF tec keeps the shop on hold for an hour or two with no better ideas. but if the shop dont do what tec wants them to thay dont get paid. what happens if somthing big goes wrong. what im out the rest of the seasion or more the way tec and the shops work this sucks. I know their are some of you from sea doo what's the deal. AND WHATS THE DEAL WITH SC WASHERS SEA DOO SHOULD CHANGE THEM OUT I guess if it is not fixed by spring I have to hand it over to the legal system. this is my 5th sea doo with 16 hrs and as much time in the shop.

+1
    need a little more info like what year ski what happen to ski what is the recommended repairs by seadoo

+1
    Uhhh, yeah, calm down and try and explain what's wrong with it. Maybe someone here can give you some advice; and trust me—sometimes the real problem is the dealer's service end doesn't know what the heck they are doing.

I paid one local shop to fix my hood shock, and they got it wrong three times; in fact the dumbazz mechanic never did fix it right. So I took it to a second dealer and they fixed it correctly the first time; it's worked perfectly ever since. Needless to say, the other guys are out of business now.

+1
    YO--- just what i was thinking also if a dealer has to spend hours on the phone to have brp tell him how to fix then that dealer is not well trained or it is a problem never seen by brp which is not likely

+1
    Hay all the ski is a 2007 RXP leftover runs like crap the first ten min. then runs grest fuel plugs ect. but no codes on buds had a vts code second tim out dealer will not do shit unless tec tells them to thay wont get paid I was their thay spent 45 min on hold with no tec service. i have called 4 rings than a busy signal. The other thing that chaps my azz is sc washers that should replaced by brp

thanks john

+1
    brp will not replace til they have failed thats their rules sucks it is best to bite the bullet and have a 09 update kit installed best insurance for money spent i bought a 06 with 29hrs first thing i did be for riding was install update kit slept better ever since

+1
    not a expert but if it was sitting since 07 then i would replace the injectors or check for other fuel problem

+1
    the dealer is small but good I know them thay said if thay fix with out going through seadoo he does not get paid for his work. and my problem thay have not seen. as for my friends speedster the steering arm hits hull brp says that cant happen

+1
    plugs, fuel injectors, fuel, genral once over found a wier lose but not prob. and as far as sc looking at x charger

Thread Information