Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

wiseco pistons in 1300

Hey guys anyone used the forged wiseco pistons? I have used wiseco pistons in two and four stoke bikes and ATV's for years and loved them. Im about to buy pistons for a 1300 and was thinking either pro x or wiseco so I thought I would see what the crowd votes before I order them. Thanks in advance and great forum guys!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by slydogge View Post
    Hey guys anyone used the forged wiseco pistons? I have used wiseco pistons in two and four stoke bikes and ATV's for years and loved them. Im about to buy pistons for a 1300 and was thinking either pro x or wiseco so I thought I would see what the crowd votes before I order them. Thanks in advance and great forum guys!!!!

Wiseco doesnt make a 1300 piston

http://www.wiseco.com/ProductDetail....03&AppID=24961

I spoke with the guys at WPS and they said they could get me some? I guess I could be the guinea pig if no one has used them?

+1
    http://www.wiseco.com/ProductDetail....03&AppID=24961

I spoke with the guys at WPS and they said they could get me some? I guess I could be the guinea pig if no one has used them?
    interesting... talked to them about 6 months ago and they didnt have any 84mm

well you know being the big shot I am I've got some pull with the parts guys.... yea right lol! well if you were thinking about ordering some they cant be too bad!

In the next day or two I think Im going to call WPS back and get a set of them. I'll post up some pics when I get them! I might be one of the first on here to get 1300 wiseco pistions! Not sure if thats a good thing???

Well I just got off the phone with WPS for the third time and they claim they are geting me a set but I wont have them until early/mid Feb. When I get them I will post up some pics so if someone else is thinking about buying wiseco they can find it when they use the search. They have been doing motorcycle pistons with plated sleeves for a while so Im thinkin I wont be upset.

+1
    Well I just got off the phone with WPS for the third time and they claim they are geting me a set but I wont have them until early/mid Feb. When I get them I will post up some pics so if someone else is thinking about buying wiseco they can find it when they use the search. They have been doing motorcycle pistons with plated sleeves for a while so Im thinkin I wont be upset.
    I like the 80mm forged pistons they sell, so I would be happy to see an 84mm piston!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    I like the 80mm forged pistons they sell, so I would be happy to see an 84mm piston!
    +84

Well I told them I dont mind waiting so get them coming! Once I get them I'll post up some pics.... I know its just another piston but for a pencil pusher like myself I dont get to work with engines like this everyday. This is a great forum and I'm glad to add to it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information