Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Canadian Beaver Inspector jkindt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lethbridge, AB, Canada
    Posts
    1,721

    Aluminum fuel tank cap

    I am looking for an aluminum fuel tank cap to replace the plastic one on my SL650. It is the one that secures all the fuel lines inside the ski. I will try to get a pic posted here later today.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by jkindt View Post
    I am looking for an aluminum fuel tank cap to replace the plastic one on my SL650. It is the one that secures all the fuel lines inside the ski. I will try to get a pic posted here later today.

    i think i have 1 or 2 left i know i have about 15 new plastic ones

  3. #3
    john zigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    +1
    33
    i should also have one, if lugs can't help out.

  4. #4
    Canadian Beaver Inspector jkindt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lethbridge, AB, Canada
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    i think i have 1 or 2 left i know i have about 15 new plastic ones
    Let me know how much you want for it and add it to my box-o-parts.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by jkindt View Post
    Let me know how much you want for it and add it to my box-o-parts.

    ok when do you think will be ready to ship that box
    Glad i'm slow on going to the post office
    i'll look in the morning

  6. #6
    Canadian Beaver Inspector jkindt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lethbridge, AB, Canada
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    ok when do you think will be ready to ship that box
    Glad i'm slow on going to the post office
    i'll look in the morning
    I was ready for you to ship....then I bought another ski....and added more parts....the longer this takes, the more I buy...now I see I need the coupler that goes between the exhaust pipe and the waterbox if you happen to have that too! We can ship any time. If I need more parts, then we just start a new box-o-parts!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by jkindt View Post
    I was ready for you to ship....then I bought another ski....and added more parts....the longer this takes, the more I buy...now I see I need the coupler that goes between the exhaust pipe and the waterbox if you happen to have that too! We can ship any time. If I need more parts, then we just start a new box-o-parts!

    Ok
    No coupler

  8. #8
    Canadian Beaver Inspector jkindt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lethbridge, AB, Canada
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    Ok
    No coupler
    That's okay...odds are that Xlint89 has one sitting around.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by jkindt View Post
    That's okay...odds are that Xlint89 has one sitting around.
    i think it's just radiator hose

  10. #10
    She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    17,327
    +1
    29
    Coupler or exhaust hose?

    And, "of course I do!!!!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB rubber cap for fuel tank
    By Williamsmith1986 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2015, 05:53 PM
  2. Anyone knows how to remove rubber fuel cap/clamp on the top of fuel tank of '11 FZR?
    By DannyNYC in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:42 PM
  3. GPR FUEL TANK MODIFICATION.
    By Pistonwash in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:39 PM
  4. Fuel Tank Straps Broke off
    By chiefwigms in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 10:30 AM
  5. fuel tank foam
    By irish dude 1300r in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •