does any one know what size the male fitting is on raider under the seat for flushing. I need to buy or make a adapter to go to my garden hose. it looks like Parker yamaha has the one I need but 30.00 is kinda crazy for what it is.

should be able to make it for 5 or 10 bucks if I could figure out what size it is. Thanks