Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

cheap vinyl stickers

Hey everyone,
    I'm cuttin vinyl registration stickers for 1/2 price.$10 plus $2.50 for shipping
    Pick your own font from your computer and pick a color[in stock] White, Red,Yellow, Metalic Blue, Candy blue, Mirror, Shimmer [prizm mirror], Diamond plate, and a flip flop [green to blue to tealto purple]
    I now take pay-pal

Thanks Dan

+1
    do you have black ?
    Last edited by Snoman; 01-31-2010 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLER PHASE 3 1050 View Post
    check this out....

do you have black ?
    Gee thanks buddy, do they also use the premium vinyl [ diamond plate, mirror etc.] ?????????????? no sticker for you
    Last edited by Snoman; 01-31-2010 at 10:31 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dan725 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm cuttin vinyl registration stickers for 1/2 price.$10 plus $2.50 for shipping
    Pick your own font from your computer and pick a color[in stock] White, Red,Yellow, Metalic Blue, Candy blue, Mirror, Shimmer [prizm mirror], Diamond plate, and a flip flop [green to blue to tealto purple]
    I now take pay-pal

Thanks Dan
    I have seen Dan's work firsthand and use a few of his various decals. No complaints here. Thanks again Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    I have seen Dan's work firsthand and use a few of his various decals. No complaints here. Thanks again Dan!
    Thank you for the kind words. Free stickers for you! pm me with your choice.

+1
    Thank you for the kind words. Free stickers for you! pm me with your choice.
    LOL! Thank you for the offer, but I have no need for them considering I already purchased my reg. #'s from you! They are still in perfect condition too

+1
    I figured I'd pull up a pic for others to see. My apologies for the glare. This is the best pic I could find for the time being. And check out the nice speaker system mounted behind the flo-rites
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S7301399.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	273.4 KB 
ID:	167724  

+1
    Gee thanks buddy, do they also use the premium vinyl [ diamond plate, mirror etc.] ?????????????? no sticker for you

no prob ....
    yes they use 7 yr rated vinyl and a million diff fonts. and colors..i have never used any color but black on my current siks or past skis...never once thought about diamond plate numbers lol...i have bought about 15-20 sets from this guy with out any problems and get them in 2 days to my house...but maybe his low price is fooling me ....

Quote Originally Posted by MILLER PHASE 3 1050 View Post
    no prob ....
    yes they use 7 yr rated vinyl and a million diff fonts. and colors..i have never used any color but black on my current siks or past skis...never once thought about diamond plate numbers lol...i have bought about 15-20 sets from this guy with out any problems and get them in 2 days to my house...but maybe his low price is fooling me ....
    MIller Phase 3 LOL [I'll lap that shit in5 laps]

then start your own thread for your buddy, I,m doin this for people who whant custom stuff. Then have you seen EXOTIC signs they get about $50 for diamond plate stickers. BLACK SUCKS! have a little imagination.
    I checked out your boy's site????? only 3x16 is available everything else is extra in a digital font his total sales are 17 must all be you because you bought 15 to 20. but thanks for directing me to his site because it gave me some good idea's for other stickers to sell on ebay and i can undercut his cost. I can make you some black one's out of electrical tape. and I'll doo it for $1 And it will look the same.
    Last edited by dan725; 01-15-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: y not

+1
    MIller Phase 3 LOL [I'll lap that shit in5 laps]

then start your own thread for your buddy, I,m doin this for people who whant custom stuff. Then have you seen EXOTIC signs they get about $50 for diamond plate stickers. BLACK SUCKS! have a little imagination.
    I checked out your boy's site????? only 3x16 is available everything else is extra in a digital font his total sales are 17 must all be you because you bought 15 to 20. but thanks for directing me to his site because it gave me some good idea's for other stickers to sell on ebay and i can undercut his cost. I can make you some black one's out of electrical tape. and I'll doo it for $1 And it will look the same.
    lol your quite a funny guy ....and im sure u would lap me on a 580 since the motor is in pieces...guy on ebay is not my buddy just a person i have bought from before...i hope you do get some ideas to help your business....also isnt 3inch the standard size for the number?anything smaller is not legal here in ca...nobody spends 50 bucks on numbers lol what a waste of money...can you please post up some pics of some done with electrical tape ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information