Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mini rude

mini rude

hi i just want to ask can i run my px 08 with mini rude and my stock ECU ????
    or i have to get riva ECU ??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by murad View Post
    U good with the stock ECU...what other mods you have install on your px to power/push this Mini..........

+1
    You can do it. Need at least a 4" front air intake, RRFPR and 50s injectors. Get your exhaust manifold drilled for a O2 sensor. You need a way to check your AFR. To run this set up safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    U good with the stock ECU...what other mods you have install on your px to power/push this Mini..........
    until now nothing and as you know i am new for race parts and performance i just want to make a good plan with low budget so i can use my ski in next month race , if u have any advice plz tell me cuz i need a help thanx bro

Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    You can do it. Need at least a 4" front air intake, RRFPR and 50s injectors. Get your exhaust manifold drilled for a O2 sensor. You need a way to check your AFR. To run this set up safely.
    ok that is cool i will try my best to get those parts but i did not get your point to drill my manifold and what is the o2 sensor looool sorry bro i just a new in jetski upgrade world

+1
    until now nothing and as you know i am new for race parts and performance i just want to make a good plan with low budget so i can use my ski in next month race , if u have any advice plz tell me cuz i need a help thanx bro
    Murad,

I think you need to start with Stage 1 and walk your way up the ladder....Is the best way to understand the jetski upgrade world. Please don't take this comment the wrong way. Thats how i started and still much to learn about this performance deals....................

RAFALE

Good Luck

Rafale

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Murad,

I think you need to start with Stage 1 and walk your way up the ladder....Is the best way to understand the jetski upgrade world. Please don't take this comment the wrong way. Thats how i started and still much to learn about this performance deals....................
    Tiburon1264 thank you bro for your advice and no hard feelings we are cool bro i love to learn from you and the others thats way i am a member in the great forums and i love the way you start your ski world and now you became an expert i love and my dream to be like you and better looooool i think i will take your advice and i will order stage 1 from riva for my 08 px and i will keep you update for the latest news and if i need anything i will loooool pm you to ask you bro about anything loooooool if you dont mind , nice to know you and i wish you the best

Quote Originally Posted by red fox View Post
    Good Luck

Rafale
    hey hey red fox long time i did not see you in the sky flying with your old British fighter the (tornado) i think you have to join us with new rafale fleet and you will know what is speed mean looooooool good luck to you and i like your new ski color

+1
    ok that is cool i will try my best to get those parts but i did not get your point to drill my manifold and what is the o2 sensor looool sorry bro i just a new in jetski upgrade world
    Here is what I am talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC200002.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	167773   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC200001.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	167774   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC200003.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	167775  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information