Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    +1

Thank You TJ!! Inkaddict

Hello Greenhulk members! I am a newer NJ member on G/H. I wanted to give a shout out and a Thank You! to Inkaddict! I wanted to tell my story! I was in the waverunner scene few years back and faded out of it due to getting married and kids following not long after. I had the itch to get back into the scene this past summer. I came across an ad on C/L for a 2002 GPR minus a motor! I called the number and spoke to a guy named TJ. I made a deal over the phone and set up a pick up day. When I met TJ to pickup the ski I was very impressed by the ski's he owned and was in the process of building for others. He helped me load the ski and even gave me any extra 1200 GPR parts he had. When I got home I was thinking im in way over my head with this project and thought I would never get this together and see water! About two days later TJ called me and said he had some leads on parts and not to hesitate to call for any advise. The next few weeks he passed me leads and even gave me more parts he came across. I was buying these parts at a 1/4 of the price I was seeing elseware. I finaly had the ski together and was having few problems with starting the ski. I called TJ and he walked me thru most of the could be problems over the phone! Then when we relized it was a carb problem he said that he was not a carb guy and wanted nothing to do with carbs. "LOL" He then told me about GreenHulk and ECP and said try and ask DREWNJ or OSIDEBILL. They also where very fast to help me. They also had the nicest things to say about TJ. I did get the ski running and had a test day set up. That day had few tunning problems and again I called TJ and he offered to meet up with me and help tune the ski. Few weeks later I started to get the "lets go faster bug" and called TJ for few tips. When I started my mods on my ski I had gotten ill with Vertigo and had to stop. TJ got word of this and I recevied a call from him and he siad he wanted to come finish the ski for me. No Charge! This is a guy I might add I had only new for a few weeks!! Since that day we have become close firends and thru him I have met the nicest buch of people you could ever meet. Every person I have bought something from or even asked advise from here GreenHulk has nothing but praise for TJ. I have become friends with DrewNJ,XsockguyX,Fenn and AndyGPR who are also NJ riders. In closing I wanted to say again! Thanks For All your Help TJ!!!

+1
    Good deal! Good to see another NJ rider. TJ told me there was a big group of riders in your area.

+1
    I thought TJ liked to "hustle" people??

Glad to see another happy ECP member!

+1

Every day im hustlin...

Frank thank you for your kind words.. This is completely unnecissary though... You guys dont have to defend my character to Jetdave.. Ive been here for a bit and have had the pleasure of talking with, doing buisness with, or learning from the best tuners in the world that reside here... Dave is the first person to ever accuse me of "Hustling" them.. Funny enough, We never exchanged money, met in person, nor did my hands ever touch his ski.. I guess I was supposed to seal his pump shoe and set his hull up for free?

Honestly I cant take credit for anything... If it wasnt for guys like Woody, Jim, Wfo, Oside, Duke, Lowell, Tommy Jordan, and all the other Gpr Guru's that shared info on their hard work and findings Id still be doing 65 mph like Dave. So if anyone deserves thanks its those guys...

Im glad the Jersey crew has something special and we usually fight like a dysfunctional family but at the end of the day any of us would stop what we were doing to help each other.

Ohh yea... Frank after reading that I feel like Ive been too nice to you.. Im not gonna be able to give you that pump I said I had..

+1

Re: Thank You TJ!! Inkaddict

TJ is cool in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1
    Mike I'm gettin shirts made up! "IGOT HUSTLED BY MR GPR"QUOTE=xsockguyx;1314421]I thought TJ liked to "hustle" people??

Glad to see another happy ECP member![/QUOTE]

+1
    This is good news for me! At 68mph I'm not the slowest GPR in Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Frank thank you for your kind words.. This is completely unnecissary though... You guys dont have to defend my character to Jetdave.. Ive been here for a bit and have had the pleasure of talking with, doing buisness with, or learning from the best tuners in the world that reside here... Dave is the first person to ever accuse me of "Hustling" them.. Funny enough, We never exchanged money, met in person, nor did my hands ever touch his ski.. I guess I was supposed to seal his pump shoe and set his hull up for free?

Honestly I cant take credit for anything... If it wasnt for guys like Woody, Jim, Wfo, Oside, Duke, Lowell, Tommy Jordan, and all the other Gpr Guru's that shared info on their hard work and findings Id still be doing 65 mph like Dave. So if anyone deserves thanks its those guys...

Im glad the Jersey crew has something special and we usually fight like a dysfunctional family but at the end of the day any of us would stop what we were doing to help each other.

Ohh yea... Frank after reading that I feel like Ive been too nice to you.. Im not gonna be able to give you that pump I said I had..

+1
    TJ Who

Yep TJ is good peeps. He went out of his way to pick up my new project no questions asked. I sent him a PM that I has looking at a hull in NJ and asked if was willing to pick it up for me he said no problem. I sent him the phone # and the Ski was in his yard the next day. James (twelves) and I meet up with some of the NJ crew this last Saturday for pickup and we ended up staying the night with all the festivities. Thanks again..

We need to have a conversion gathering when the water turns to liquid.. I think we have the highest concentration of conversions in the country. What are we up to 13???

Long live the Tri state..

+1
    Anyone who has ever MET TJ know's he's a good dude for sure. He's opened up his house and garage for just about all of us and never even blinks when someone needs something.
    How many guys do you know that would let about 20 lunatics park their trucks, trailers and ski's in his back yard and camp out the day before a ride??
    or
    Go totally out of his way to help a guy out to find a bass guitar setup for a friends 9 year old son?

well there you have it! testimony from the group!
    put that in your pipe and smoke it...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 01-17-2010 at 06:27 AM. Reason: truth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information