Who`s going riding?

OK, it`s not raining here for the time being, supposed to be cloudy/partly cloudy, but I see a small light in the ski! So who`s headed out???

I`ll be attempting to go to the mullica in a few...PR...

Ahh....where am I?
    +1
    I'm going out! Leaving soon.

Where will u be? I feel like taking a long ride today, maybe hit some of the little creeks off the mullica, doing some marsh riding.

I`m already back! The river was fantastic!!! mostly like glass or mild ripples, took it up to 66.4 for a bit. Remarkably there was minimal debris in the river...PR...

+1
    Ya'll guys have fun riding up there,I'm taking care on my wife,she had surgery a week ago and is still not well enuff to get out on the water.So no riding for us this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by buddydoo
    Ya'll guys have fun riding up there,I'm taking care on my wife,she had surgery a week ago and is still not well enuff to get out on the water.So no riding for us this weekend.
    Hope she gets well soon buddydoo!, my wife has been off the ski for about 2 years now from a head/neck injury and still don`t know what`s up. So take good care of the little ol lady, that`s what`s important!...PR...

+1
    Hey PR how was the traffic on the river? I've got a brand new Gtx Ltd I am going to break in on the mullica tommorow. Planning on an early start but probably won't get started befor 8 am. Are you riding tommorow?
    Green_Head

Quote Originally Posted by green_head
    Hey PR how was the traffic on the river? I've got a brand new Gtx Ltd I am going to break in on the mullica tommorow. Planning on an early start but probably won't get started befor 8 am. Are you riding tommorow?
    Green_Head
    Yo Green Head! I rode from 9:00am to 12:00pm hung around for a bit bsing and then left for home...yeah, def go early, was only one other person there when I showed up and about a dozen trailers when I left. So you def want to ride early. High tide is around 8am ish...
    I can`t make it on account of my POS ski again. SC is grinding away, something going on, have to talk to Derrick...Where did you buy your ski?...PR...

+1
    I deal with my sled dealer in Northern NY. I have dealt locally for the first 16 sea doos I purchased. I finally got fed up with being told a breakdown (under warrenty)in July would be ready for pick up some time around the middle of december. I do most of my own repairs and the stuff I cant handle gets shipped to the dealer. A boat that is unreliable is one of the most frustrating things to deal with. My 03 sc blew a motor at around 30 hours and just did not behave right before and after the rebuild. I was ready to throw a hand grenade into the engine case. Come to find out there was some sort of plastic lodged in the fuel pump. I found it while checking fuel pressure. Such a small thing seems to have caused two years worth of distress. Hang in there, it seems the sc's are not made to handle engine / intake mods. There must be a better formula I wonder how the offshore racing guys attain reliability?

Thread Information