Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Rxt x 260 speed limiter

    I have heard that riva will have a ecu to remove the speed limiter,
    Will the uk verison have the limiter as it is a RXT x 260 RS


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by kevashley View Post
    I have heard that riva will have a ecu to remove the speed limiter,
    Will the uk verison have the limiter as it is a RXT x 260 RS
    hello,the us modell have a speed limiter ,the eu modelle not.
    i can re-programming your oem ecu and remove the speed limiter for the rxt/gtx 260 is and all 260 modells.and a re-mapping with more rpm and better timing for this modells coming soon.

    www.nicoruss-racing.de

    sorry for my good englisch

  3. #3
    thanks for the reply have mailed you via your web site

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530
    any update yet? how much do you charge $US? Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    hello,the us modell have a speed limiter ,the eu modelle not.
    i can re-programming your oem ecu and remove the speed limiter for the rxt/gtx 260 is and all 260 modells.and a re-mapping with more rpm and better timing for this modells coming soon.

    www.nicoruss-racing.de

    sorry for my good englisch

  5. #5
    GOT BOOST? Dockside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,879
    +1
    116
    can it not be removed with buds? if not just disable the gps

  6. #6
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    can it not be removed with buds? if not just disable the gps
    BUDS will not allow you to modify hardly any ecu settings, or even access the program-mapping information thats flashed to the ecu for that matter. It's primary use is for dealer diagnostics to troubleshoot a ski with electrical problems, read error codes, reset maintenance alarms, and program keys. Even if a dealer had access with buds to remove the gps speed limiter... most of them wouldn't do it due to liability issues.

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,670
    BUDS does allow dealer to disable Speedo/Lake Temp Sensor on older models though, I dont know about the new 2010 stuff and IS boats.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    any update yet? how much do you charge $US? Thanks
    He's charging $443 U.S. (1.354 to 1 conversion) to remap ECUs on his website, but he doesn't list the new 260.

  9. #9
    ROTAX RACING performance
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    1,462
    +1
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttlemire View Post
    He's charging $443 U.S. (1.354 to 1 conversion) to remap ECUs on his website, but he doesn't list the new 260.

    complete wrong !, nico charge 600 EUR for remapping , and thats

    600 EUR x 1.35 = 810 USD ( the USD is not as strong as the EUR )

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530
    how is remapping compare to RIVA ecu soon release. Thanks

    Calvin


    Quote Originally Posted by mrracing View Post
    complete wrong !, nico charge 600 EUR for remapping , and thats

    600 EUR x 1.35 = 810 USD ( the USD is not as strong as the EUR )

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2011 seadoo rxt-260 speed override module
    By seadoo260 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 06:57 PM
  2. rxt-x no speed limiter
    By macgyver in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:25 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 03:21 PM
  4. Steering and top speed problems 2010 RXT-X 260
    By zone 5 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 06:38 PM
  5. how fast u think the 260 rxt is go wothout gps speed limiter
    By starter99 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •