Thread: New R&D Producs on the horizon
01-17-2010, 08:39 PM #1
New R&D Producs on the horizon
It looks like lots of good things are on the way for us
- R&D will soon be releasing an 18+ PSI supercharger upgrade that requires no housing modifications.
- They will also have a Powershot with boost override for the higher 18 psi boost levels as well as compensate for the additional fuel needed when using the stock ECU.
- They will also be releasing a new billet FZ steering system.
- Stock ECU re flashing
- R&D Twin Prop setup that improves hookup and has zero cavitation when used with the stock pump.
01-17-2010, 08:45 PM #2
01-17-2010, 08:56 PM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Cayman Islands
Here are my questions
- will the new 18psi wheel and powershot be cheaper than an 18psi wheel and RIVA ECU
- will the 18psi wheel and stock ECU re flash be cheaper than an 18psi wheel and RIVA ECU
- basically will near 80mph speeds be possible without having to spend $3,000
- if any of the above are true how soon will good things be coming to us? According to my calendar my bonus is in April, talk to me Jerry, talk to me Jerry!!
01-17-2010, 08:59 PM #4
01-17-2010, 09:27 PM #5
Powershot would be nice but wished they had higher perimeters on fuel controlling
18psi is useless without a refalsh!!
Oh wait there is a reflash!!
Tried the twin prop and has huge potential acceleration wise. Suprised this hasn't been implemented earlier.
Thanks for keepin us in the loop bud!!!
01-17-2010, 09:41 PM #6
I have to say the Powershot has progressed beyond what it was just a few years ago, but I wish it were more capable in regards to fuel/boost and more intuitive for the User as well (Maybe a cable for PC interface in that center hole? That could also allow for a flash of the firmware in the future!). Maybe it will get there in time.
I can't wait to see that prop.
01-17-2010, 09:45 PM #7
01-17-2010, 09:46 PM #8
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Southern Florida
01-17-2010, 10:30 PM #9
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- melrose ma
tell us more of this prop??????
01-18-2010, 08:23 AM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By PowerShot in forum SouthwestReplies: 94Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:01 AM
By ADAMBOMB in forum Other ToysReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2007, 02:12 PM
By Blue 182 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 18Last Post: 05-25-2007, 11:50 PM
By philip_gpr in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:57 AM
By Pettee in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:31 PM