12 volt low;What happened?

I was riding my 04 stock RXP in the Hudson river near the George Washington bridge and sucked up a piece of wood that got stuck in between the prop and the scoopgrate. The pump was locked and I tried to start it about 6 or 7 times. It wouldnt even turn over. About 1 hour later I managed to get the wood out and I was on my way. About two minutes after I started going again I noticed the 12 volt low warning flashing continuosly. About 2 hours after that I lost my speedometer;And then another hour after that I lost all of my gauges. I rode back to the marina where at that point the ski started to lose power and slowly shut down. I managed to get back to the marina and when I put my teather in it wont even turn over. Can someone please give me some advise to this problem; Did I damage something when I was trying to start the ski with the wood wedged in the prop? I checked all the fuses up front and they are ok. Right now I have the battery out of the ski on charge.

Sounds like you have a problem in your charging system. Better have someone to test it that knows what they are doing.

Thread Information