Thread: seats slxh slx

seats slxh slx

I need two seats for my skis. The plastic in my slx seat has cracked where the latch is bolted on to it (it was this way when I bought it). So I have been forced to tie it down the seat to keep it on. The newest member to my Jet Ski family is my slxh before I bought this ski it had a very rough life and it has spent many years backing out in the sun. The plastic on the seat has become majorly deformed and cracked. I found the front part of my seat for the slxh on eBay for 150 + 35 shipping but he doesnít have the back part is that a good deal? If I buy it does anyone know where I can get the back part? I was also wondering about my slx if anyone knew where I could pick up a seat for that? The top of the seat is not my concern I can get them reupholstered itís the bottom. I cannot fix warped and cracked plastic. I am in despite need of replacing these seats before summer comes like I said all I really care about in the end is that the bottom plastic is in good shape. Thanks again everyone for your help.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000slx1200 View Post
    I need two seats for my skis. The plastic in my slx seat has cracked where the latch is bolted on to it (it was this way when I bought it). So I have been forced to tie it down the seat to keep it on. The newest member to my Jet Ski family is my slxh before I bought this ski it had a very rough life and it has spent many years backing out in the sun. The plastic on the seat has become majorly deformed and cracked. I found the front part of my seat for the slxh on eBay for 150 + 35 shipping but he doesnít have the back part is that a good deal? If I buy it does anyone know where I can get the back part? I was also wondering about my slx if anyone knew where I could pick up a seat for that? The top of the seat is not my concern I can get them reupholstered itís the bottom. I cannot fix warped and cracked plastic. I am in despite need of replacing these seats before summer comes like I said all I really care about in the end is that the bottom plastic is in good shape. Thanks again everyone for your help.
    Too much for that seat and you will want to go with the one peice seat for the SLXH .I might be able to find you one .I have acouple of them at my shop let me see what they look like

Thank you so much for your help. A one peace would be amazing. Let me know what you find.

+1
    Is it possible that the plastic can be heated and welded? I have seen a plastic welding kit at harbour freight but I dont know if it would work. I am also trying to find a seat for my 2000 pro 1200. The seat itself is in excellent condition but the plastic is cracked where the seat latch is.

thats what happened to my slx seat the back of it where the latch bolts is cracked but the rest of the seat is fine the slxh seat on the other hand is totaled I would prefer to just replace both of them but if itís my last option I will fix it if it can be done

+1
    thats what happened to my slx seat the back of it where the latch bolts is cracked but the rest of the seat is fine the slxh seat on the other hand is totaled I would prefer to just replace both of them but if it’s my last option I will fix it if it can be done
    It can be repaired here ya go
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108732

Awesome information lugs that was a great find. That takes care of my slx seat now to find another one for my slxh. Lugs I sent u a pm thanks for the help.

+1
    Awesome information lugs that was a great find. That takes care of my slx seat now to find another one for my slxh. Lugs I sent u a pm thanks for the help.
    sent one back

Thread Information