Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Any Top Gear fans out here?

I knew it...Michael Schumacher is the Stig...or is he?? I watched the season premier last night when they revealed the Stig's identity & was shocked. I know our UK forum members saw this episode 6 months ago. Has he been the white Stig the whole time or was this a publicity stunt?

[/URL]
    [/URL]

Banned User
    +1
    He's NOT the Stig...

He is a Ferarri test driver, and the FXX was only to be tested by Top Gear if a Ferarri driver was to drive it on their track...HENCE their test driver, HENCE the publicity stunt.

There is actually a few Stig's, you can tell by the body language when they do skits and such.

Plus that specific show was the start of the 13th season, which aired back in August. They just finished showing the 14th season...Wait till the season finale with Jay Leno, really good!

its my FAVORITE show on TV.... as said before there have been many diffrent Stigs, MS, has been one before for them. Just FYI you can watch both of the newest seasons in thier entirety on Casttv.com. both 13 and 14 are on there.....

+1
    we are a season ahead of you in Canada I think..

+1
    Love Top Gear - Will be interesting to see how MS makes out at Mercedes this season. Back to his roots, his beginning.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    He's NOT the Stig...

He is a Ferarri test driver, and the FXX was only to be tested by Top Gear if a Ferarri driver was to drive it on their track...HENCE their test driver, HENCE the publicity stunt.

There is actually a few Stig's, you can tell by the body language when they do skits and such.

Plus that specific show was the start of the 13th season, which aired back in August. They just finished showing the 14th season...Wait till the season finale with Jay Leno, really good!
    Yeah, I kinda figured that. I didn't really think he was moonlighting from his consulting job at Ferrari to work as a test driver for a British TV show. The 7 seconds he shaved off the "real" Stig's best time in the Gumpert was a bit of a hint as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffTurbo601 View Post
    its my FAVORITE show on TV.... as said before there have been many diffrent Stigs, MS, has been one before for them. Just FYI you can watch both of the newest seasons in thier entirety on Casttv.com. both 13 and 14 are on there.....
    Mine too!!! I think my favorite episodes are the channel crossing in the amphibious pick up & the show they did in the US where they had to drive through Alabama with things like "manlove" & "Nascar sucks" painted on their cars & almost got beat up at a gas station. The first part of that episode, with the Stig's American cousin, was shot at our local raceway Moroso.

Quote Originally Posted by two2curupt View Post
    we are a season ahead of you in Canada I think..
    You guys might get it at the same time it airs on the BBC. BBCA shows it about 6 months behind on our cable network. Luckily, they are airing seaons 13 & 14 back to back, so I'll be caught up.

Banned User
    +1
    I love the show. I think the camera work is nothing short of amazing. They create some cool artistic expressions with the way they use their camera's.

Yea, I don't think Michael is the Stig. Way to convenient. Plus, here in the states, I think we get last years episodes, this year. Meaning we're a year behind the UK. They're watching season 14, and we're just now watching the start of season 13.
    But, it's one of my favorite shows. That Ferrari just ripped up the track. But, it's a "barely" street legal F1 car, that no one can afford, and Ferrari won't even let you take it home, or drive it, without a note from them.....LOL

+1
    Does anyone know if any seasons can be bought on DVD?

My cable company took away BBCA from me and now I can't see any of it.
    They did have it On Demand, but took that off of there too!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NJJer View Post
    Does anyone know if any seasons can be bought on DVD?
    You can purchase it on itunes & then burn it to DVD, if that works for you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Petron View Post
    You can purchase it on itunes & then burn it to DVD, if that works for you.
    Thank, I will look into this.

Maybe they are for sale over in the U.K.?

Edit: I'll be damned, Amazon has the box sets. Now to just come up with the $.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information