Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying American Gasoline

Just a little something that was past down to me, good info.

-- WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE

Just do it!

Pass this one on please. Thank you.

You might want to pass this on. I buy 90% of our gasoline at ARCO...................but take a look at WALMART. WOW they do it right

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.
    Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?
    An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia .. Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.
    Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell...................................... 205,742,000 barrels
    Chevron/Texaco...................... 144,332,000 barrels
    Exxon /Mobil.......................... 130,082,000 barrels
    Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels
    Amoco.................................... 62,231,000 barrels
    CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that DO NOT import Middle Eastern oil:
    Sunoco.............................0 barrels
    Conoco.........................0 barrels
    Sinclair.......................0 barrels
    BP / Phillips.................. 0 barrels
    Hess...............................0 barrels
    ARC0................................0 barrels
    Maverick.........................0 barrels
    Flying J..........................0 barrels
    Valero...........................0 barrels
    Murphy Oil USA*.........0 barrels
    *Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
    *Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.
    Last edited by MikeTrin; 01-29-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: changed font

+1
    I know your intentions are good, but the gasoline that comes out the nozzle at Conoco, Sunoco, Valero etc is not necessarily produced by that Company. The refiners trade products (gasoline included) amongst themselves all the time. Also I know that some of the companys on that list do import Opec crude. Before you ask, for the past 23 years I have worked for a global company that when one oil company wants to trade finished products, or import crude, we go out and measure, sample and analize the product. We see it come in as crude and go out as just about everything refined from it and we work for all those companys on the list.

+1

+1
    I live about 5 miles from the Williams gas pipe line that goes from texas to canada, there's a large storage station just down the road from me. All the gas stations in a 3 or 4 city area around that station get their gas from there.

Oil companies/gas station share product.

+1
    Same here. One pipeline for all companies that comes up from Tuscon.

+1
    not to be negative here... but you assume that the American oil inventories could handle the demand without increasing their own prices. there is a reason we use their oil

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Most all gas you buy shares a common pipe. The only way not to buy foreign fuel is not to buy fuel at all.

P.S. Now that I look at the facts you provided I see the problem. The people that you list as selling foreign fuel refine their own fuel. The companies you list as selling no foreign fuel are resellers. They don't drill for oil and they don't have refineries. They buy their fuel from the companies with refineries that you list so I guess technically they are only buying American. Pretty sure there are no Walmart oil rigs in central Arkansas nor is there a Walmart oil refinery.

I didnt write this article guys I was just passing it on forward. You all have valid points, everyday is a training day for me.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    I didnt write this article guys I was just passing it on forward. You all have valid points, everyday is a training day for me.
    Why spread misinformation? Don't be a sheeple.

+1

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Just a little something that was past down to me, good info.

-- WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE

Just do it!

Pass this one on please. Thank you.

You might want to pass this on. I buy 90% of our gasoline at ARCO...................but take a look at WALMART. WOW they do it right

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.
    Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?
    An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia .. Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.
    Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell...................................... 205,742,000 barrels
    Chevron/Texaco...................... 144,332,000 barrels
    Exxon /Mobil.......................... 130,082,000 barrels
    Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels
    Amoco.................................... 62,231,000 barrels
    CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that DO NOT import Middle Eastern oil:
    Sunoco.............................0 barrels
    Conoco.........................0 barrels
    Sinclair.......................0 barrels
    BP / Phillips.................. 0 barrels
    Hess...............................0 barrels
    ARC0................................0 barrels
    Maverick.........................0 barrels
    Flying J..........................0 barrels
    Valero...........................0 barrels
    Murphy Oil USA*.........0 barrels
    *Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
    *Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.
    that is not true. also, Amoco was bought my BP. Also, Arco is owned by BP....as is Castrol....
    Also......fact.....when you buy 87 octane, you don't know where it came from.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information