+1

These good numbers for a stock RXT?

well since my rxp isnt running right my dad let me ride his RXT today so I could still go out and hang with friends. Last time I gpsed it's speed I got 66.0 on two runs. Well today right when I hit the water I got 66.8mph and almost the whole day every time I did a speed run it hit between 66.6-66.8mph. It was about 89 today just like any other weekend here my gps was reading at 15ft feet and elevation was bout 270ft L temp on the ski was 89 and E temp was 91. When I was coming back since it was gettin late I held it wide open and went to the bridge just to take one last spin and as I was going through the no wake I looked at my gps and it said 67.9mph I didnt know what to think and when I got to the other side and found calm water I did a bunch of runs back and forth. First run got 67.1 and goin the way i came got 66.8 and next run 67.1 and back 66.8. Does that seem like good numbers for an RXT? On another note I raced my friends kawasaki STXR that runs bout 65mph and with my RXP he gets the hole shot alot of the time or we are just even well with the RXT I got the hole shot alot of the time lol and I think when I beat him with the RXT it was worse than beatin him with a RXP lol. He had fun though .

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    believe it or not... an RXT can hole shot a stock RXP many times... heavier, pump gets loaded quicker, heavier longer hull, no porpoise.... seen it MANY times..

those numbers are smoken fast for a stock RXT.... nothing to worry about that that's for sure!! geeesh, i gotta do some more fine tuning on my RXT again.

+1
    I also noticed that my dad's rxt can hold 8050 all day long and my rxp struggles just to get 7900 . The more I rode the rxt the more I liked it. Only thing that still annoyes me is the seat lol on my rxp i can seat at the back without a prob on the rxt if i seat at the back i cant turn well lol so im stuck on that bump of the seat so i basically stood the whole time lol. I wish my dad would let me least buy a few handlin mods for his, but he wont let me . Also the more I rode it the more I thought bout wantin to run it for supercourse next year because I was thinkin of doing a stage 2 to my rxp and just a stage 1 to the rxt and run the rxt in the stock class. That ski is awesome through chop.

To turn better rock it one way then turn it the other.

Like sharp turn left = rock it to the right , when the boat rocks to the right swing it to the left and gun it.

+1
    So doin that then gunning it won't make it just spin out? I'm goin have to try that.

It will make it 180 if you gun it the whole time. Just gone it enough for the turn and lean in then lean back and you will pop up at a 90. Or you can do S turns when you get the rock going.

Thread Information