Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

PWCT and no help

So I took a little cruise on over to the old place and man what a mess, mis-information and a lot of unanswered questions or extremely little response.
    What I find very funny is the fact that Bryan caused it all by falsly using an old unused screen name and trying to intimidate and insult a loyal customer.
    Good Job Bryan, you defeated your entire purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft
    So I took a little cruise on over to the old place and man what a mess, mis-information and a lot of unanswered questions or extremely little response.
    What I find very funny is the fact that Bryan caused it all by falsly using an old unused screen name and trying to intimidate and insult a loyal customer.
    Good Job Bryan, you defeated your entire purpose.
    I cruise by occasionally and noticed the same (little or no help to questions). It makes me snicker a little.

I don't miss it one bit. This site has been great and seems to begetting better all the time.

Hopefully those in need of help will make their way over here and they will see the light.

I noticed that also!
    Bryan is an idiot who did a huge disservice to allot of nice people! People who just needed some simple answers, answerers that banned members have ! He single (under) handedly put a big ripple in the PWC community because of corporate greed , ignorance and Barny Fiffe syndrome !
    We will soon forget him! But I bet he will not soon forget his mess ! Z

Bryan comes across as one big arrogant prick. He defiantly has issues and needs to change his medication because what he’s taking now is obviously not working.

PWCToday looks good on you B

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN
    Barny Fiffe syndrome !
    Z
    Love it

Honestly, what did he think he would gain from cutting out all the helpful people with tons of helpful information to the entire PWC community?

They are slowly (well, a little quicker lately) converting pwctoday's "community" into exactly what their sbtontheweb forums were, merely a place for technical info. Bryan doesn't even own a pwc currently. I doubt Greg Pickren does either. They are not enthusiasts of the sport, they are merely there to make money off it. That's fine, it's America, but it's been proven over and over that the sites run by enthusiasts are the ones that thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruz163
    Honestly, what did he think he would gain from cutting out all the helpful people with tons of helpful information to the entire PWC community?

+1
    I can't believe how rude he is to people when answering their questions. He treats them like they are idots. 1 person does not know it all. He treats people like he is the 1 person that does. That is why all of the smart people with the knowledge came over here.

Banned User
    Personally, I believe the site will be driven into the ground by "baby Hitler".

His deflection of responsibility for mine and Javiers engines said a lot about the company he works for.
    In my case, the original owner said he was specifically asked the year model, and told them it was for a 99, and was told to verify that with the HIN plate.

Bottom line....they fok'd up, then dodged responsibility.

I'll pay the extra few bucks at Sharp's, for a better quality build. And feel confident, that I don't have to check their work when it gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U
    I can't believe how rude he is to people when answering their questions. He treats them like they are idots. 1 person does not know it all. He treats people like he is the 1 person that does. That is why all of the smart people with the knowledge came over here.
    That's exactly what I've been looking at since day one.... even before I had purchased my motor from them I noticed how he treated anyone and everyone like idiots... unfortunately I took the convenient route when I should have known better and ended up with what I did.... oh well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information