Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fzr/s handlebar

+1

fzr/s handlebar

does anyone have aftermarket handlebars on there fzr or fzs??? and did ya keep stock trim system?

pics if so!!!!

+1
    I believe this is what you are talking about: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115675

+1
    na saw that part I'm looken for the handle bars on a fz and preff if they have one with the stock trim need ideas on how to mount my gps my gp had race handle bars so it was easy to mount it....

If the throttle looks like the ones on the GPR'S and XLT'S, change out the trigger for a UMI racing trigger. Then there will be plenty of room for a bicycle mount bracket for the E trex GPS units right next to it on the stock handlebars. I have them on both of my XLT's.

+1

+1
    TBM Racing will be releasing an aftermarket fully adjustable system for the Yamaha's. The protype had two positions up and down and two positions forward and backwards. Also there was a setting for offshore that had a "spring like" setup. So it will act as a shock absorbing system. A must for serious offshore riders as the shock from a large wave when your coming down will not have to be absorbed 100% by your arms. Reducing fatigue. The shocks had three different levels for absorbtion. Giving you 4 different confirgurations plus a shock system if needed. I expect it to hit the Greenhulk store early Spring. The adjustable system has been used the last two years on the Ultras for the offshore racing crowd.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Thomas View Post
    TBM Racing will be releasing an aftermarket fully adjustable system for the Yamaha's. The protype had two positions up and down and two positions forward and backwards. Also there was a setting for offshore that had a "spring like" setup. So it will act as a shock absorbing system. A must for serious offshore riders as the shock from a large wave when your coming down will not have to be absorbed 100% by your arms. Reducing fatigue. The shocks had three different levels for absorbtion. Giving you 4 different confirgurations plus a shock system if needed. I expect it to hit the Greenhulk store early Spring. The adjustable system has been used the last two years on the Ultras for the offshore racing crowd.
    will this being the handlebars only or will it be the complete steering system. i have seen the billet R&D unit. and how much of a rise will it be compared to oem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	512-18000.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	170402  

+1
    Gordon,

Is your question for me or is your question about the R&D steering? If it is for me, the steering system will be a full bearing adjustable steering system. In terms of heigth, the TBM system works for the PWCOFFSHORE team. And one of their racers is around 6'3. If your over 6'3 I am not sure if any system will be high enough.

+1
    Gordon,

Is your question for me or is your question about the R&D steering? If it is for me, the steering system will be a full bearing adjustable steering system. In terms of heigth, the TBM system works for the PWCOFFSHORE team. And one of their racers is around 6'3. If your over 6'3 I am not sure if any system will be high enough.
    i like what i see in the R&D SYSTEM so far. TBM has some very nice ideas. if i could see some pics of what he is going to be releasing that would help.
    i am only 6 ft. 2 in. i am a short guy.

Any updates on the TBM steering system?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information