Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88
  1. #1
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62

    2007 rxp after openloop ,port S/C and new 15/22 with 83mm

    Guy i have a friend with a 2007 rxp with stage 3 that was doing 83mph before hi did openloop and port S/C and new 15/22 prop with 83 mm now he is doing 87mph @8600 with 12pound boost.is this only happen 1 a million or any body have the same peformace before? (home made rideplate)


  2. #2
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Mario,

    I think the weather conditions and water conditions was perfect to punch those number(with the mods he got install). What instrument he use to monitor the mph(GPS, Ski Display or Radar Gun) and running distance, from 83 to 87 thats a big jump with only a 12 lbs Sc. 15/22 prop open loop doesn't do nothing to gain speed. It maybe possible he's pushing a 8,600rpm's. Tell your friend congratulations...............

  3. #3
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Mario,

    I think the weather conditions and water conditions was perfect to punch those number(with the mods he got install). What instrument he use to monitor the mph(GPS, Ski Display or Radar Gun) and running distance, from 83 to 87 thats a big jump with only a 12 lbs Sc. 15/22 prop open loop doesn't do nothing to gain speed. It maybe possible he's pushing a 8,600rpm's. Tell your friend congratulations...............
    Tiburon me and you are in the same page he used GPS, but the funny part is that we are good friend is nothig that he will not tell me, and i was there racing yesterday with hem , we came with a idea to get a new boost gage because is imposible that he is only trowing 12pd went am on 13pd ,water temp was 69-70. tiburon open loop a dose give you from 2 to 3 mph for sure that what i got went i install on my ski back to back..

  4. #4
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    Tiburon me and you are in the same page he used GPS, but the funny part is that we are good friend is nothig that he will not tell me, and i was there racing yesterday with hem , we came with a idea to get a new boost gage because is imposible that he is only trowing 12pd went am on 13pd ,water temp was 69-70. tiburon open loop a dose give you from 2 to 3 mph for sure that what i got went i install on my ski back to back..
    Mario,

    He's just running a stage 3 Sc....... or the GPS was a fault reading or he have a hell of a setup................... Also we talking with a 83mm nozzle. If he install a 82mm nozzle would loss some rpm's, but gain in top speed.

  5. #5
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Tiburon We did a 2008 rxt from 66mph to 75mph with openloop ,x-charge ,42pound injectors homemade rideplate 15/19 pich to 15/20 stock exit 83mm is 75 mph good number? i think it is.

  6. #6
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    open loop a dose give you from 2 to 3 mph for sure that what i got went i install on my ski back to back..
    Hmmmmm, I never seen any speed gains, especially that when i installed the open loop last year..

  7. #7
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    Tiburon We did a 2008 rxt from 66mph to 75mph with openloop ,x-charge ,42pound injectors homemade rideplate 15/19 pich to 15/20 stock exit 83mm is 75 mph good number? i think it is.
    Well thats good, for the mods.......We have (4) 3 seaters up in the 78-80mph limit, but we have lots of mods install from X Mini Sc, 15/22prop, 50lbs inj. RRFPR with Begi, XS IC, Riva OL Plate w/HX VTS and RE's BO you mention and they are install. on stock ECU........

  8. #8
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Mario,

    He's just running a stage 3 Sc....... or the GPS was a fault reading or he have a hell of a setup................... Also we talking with a 83mm nozzle. If he install a 82mm nozzle would loss some rpm's, but gain in top speed.
    My setup i have 86mm and my speed is 82 mph with tha same prop i do 80mph in 450feet i dont like top speed i think a kill you motor . on he ski we port the S/C he is probably trowing 15 to 16 pd lest se with a new boost gage...

  9. #9
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Hmmmmm, I never seen any speed gains, especially that when i installed the open loop last year..
    I didn't.............see nothing

  10. #10
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Hey Snoman,

    If you ever seen numbers like Mario is addressing with these mods...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2007 RXP RPM's drop as air and water temps rise
    By HappyPlace in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:53 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 11:36 AM
  3. FS "reduced" J-pipe with welded bung and solas 15/22
    By Water4fire in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 11:32 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:27 PM
  5. SS ring and NEW 15-19R
    By Water4fire in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •