Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kawi blowing away everyone from the start

I saw this video on you tube, very impressed by the kawi blowing away everyone in the rough stuff
    [/URL]

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    WOW!! Notta FZR in site?? (Yes, I know, if it was smooth, the Sea Doo and Yami's would be smokin' the Kawi) But it wasn't.

ROTAX RACING performance
    +1
    thats BS, you can see the seadoos are stock , that is a high mod ultra with lightweight hull. I know the boat , not bad, but in KingsCup Thailand he got 7 or 8 after the start, and then he got lapped by Rius FZR.

there is only a few fast thai boats there , the rest is stock, and any ultra will beat a stock seadoo in the rough , but that means nothing

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    I believe it means any stock Ultra will beat a Sea Doo in the rough correct? Your words, not mine.

Thats been my experience! I get smoked by the super charged sea doo's on the smooth stuff and walk away from them in some nice chop, just my experience

Quote Originally Posted by mrracing View Post
    thats BS, you can see the seadoos are stock , that is a high mod ultra with lightweight hull. I know the boat , not bad, but in KingsCup Thailand he got 7 or 8 after the start, and then he got lapped by Rius FZR.

there is only a few fast thai boats there , the rest is stock, and any ultra will beat a stock seadoo in the rough , but that means nothing
    I don't race, I'm just a rec rider and was pretty impressed by the video. You say that "any Ultra will beat a stock seadoo in the rough, but that means nothing".
    That means allot, If I were to race offshore,, The Ultra is the ski to ride! not the Sea Doo!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatak9 View Post
    I don't race, I'm just a rec rider and was pretty impressed by the video. You say that "any Ultra will beat a stock seadoo in the rough, but that means nothing".
    That means allot, If I were to race offshore,, The Ultra is the ski to ride! not the Sea Doo!

I'll agree. My 72mph ultra leaves my 85mph fzr behind in the big stuff and thats a big speed difference.

+1
    i want that holeshot with my rxp

ROTAX RACING performance
    +1
    stock ultra will beat stock seadoo in the rough, so a high mod ultra will allways beat a seadoo. but if you take a high modify rxt and a high mod ultra has no chance. i speak about racing skis , no forum stage 1 RXTs.

the world offshore championship shows every year the results on the kawa against seadoo there are 80 pilots on the line.

but i know that the ultra hull is the best hull ever , but the ski as a complete package is not the best , the new rxt/x 260 is a better overall package

I am with "mrracing" on this one.
    “that is a high mod ultra with lightweight hull”

Built by many but the same design carbon 15F lighten hull as Rius FZR and Zapata Sea Doo plus William’s factory Kawasaki 260X. A 1119 pound full tank stock hull Kawi 260X don’t holeshot like that it needs hundreds and hundreds of less weight
    And I have to say for a CC that is a very straight coarse.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information