02-04-2010, 05:37 PM #1
Saint' S-Bowl Sunday Drinking Game
Just in case you plan to drink….
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS SUPERBOWL DRINKING GAME:
1. Every time they mention hurricane Katrina, drink 1
2. If they show pictures of the City of New Orleans right after Katrina, drink 1
3. Every time they say how much the Saints mean to the City of New Orleans,
4. Every time the words “tragedy”, “flood”, or “devastation” are used, drink 1
5. Every time they talk about how good Reggie Bush was in college, drink 3
6. If they show Kim Kardashian in the stands, drink 5
7. Every time they show a picture of Reggie Bush with a bat or say “bringing
the wood” drink for 5 seconds..
8. Every time Reggie Bush gets negative yardage trying to run around in the
backfield a bunch and outrun the defense, drink 1 and turn to the person
next to you and say “I told you Vince Young should have won the Heisman”
9. Every time Reggie Bush gets up and flexes his arms in that pose he likes to
do, drink 1
10. If they mention Tim Tebow for any reason, funnel a beer
11. Every time they say that “it’s destiny for the Saints to win” drink 1
12. If they show footage of Katrina survivors at the Superdome, take a shot
of cheap liquor
13. If they call Saints fans the most passionate fans in football, drink 1
14. If they say that the Saints, Saints fans, or the City of New Orleans
“deserve” a Superbowl victory, drink 1
15. Every time they say how good of a story the Saints are, drink 1
16. If Jeremy Shockey pretends to be hurt after dropping a pass, drink 2
17. If they mention the Saints beating the Falcons in 2006 in the first game
after Katrina in the Superdome, drink 5 and remember that we are still a
better football team with better fans.
18. Every time they compare hurricane Katrina to the Haiti earthquake, funnel
a beer and yell “********!”
19. Every time they mention Drew Brees as the Mardi Gras king, drink 1.
20. Every time they show Archie Manning, drink 1, and mention how bad he
sucked. If they show old footage of him on the Saints, drink 5. If they
mention how tough of a decision it was for him as for whom to cheer for,
21. Every time they show a saints fan yelling "Who dat!" Or a sign/shirt saying
the same, drink 1.
22. If they show Chris Paul at the game, drink 1 and mention to someone how
much better he is than Marvin Williams.
23. If they show former Mayor Ray Nagin, drink 5 and then punch someone in
Other Rules not involving the Saints:
1. Every time they show Eli Manning in the press box, drink 1
2. Every time Pierre Garcon is mentioned with Haiti, drink 1
3. If Brett Favre is mentioned for any reason, drink 1
Geaux Saints! And remember: Drink responsibly! Have your wife, girl friend,
or significant other drive home.
02-04-2010, 09:38 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Discovery Bay, CA
dont think you could ever set your drink down playing by those rules!!
02-04-2010, 10:00 PM #3
02-05-2010, 10:53 AM #4
You won't be able to remember anything from the second quarter on.
02-05-2010, 11:16 AM #5
02-05-2010, 11:57 AM #6
I'd forget half the rules by the end of the 1st quarter.
02-08-2010, 08:56 AM #7
did anyone think about this during the game? A lot of this was covered before the game even started! lol.
02-08-2010, 10:59 AM #8
I think the only item missed was showing Kim K. I'm guessing we'd have seen her somewhere if Bush would have scored. Great game!
02-08-2010, 08:14 PM #9
sounds like you wrote the script....brilliant.
02-08-2010, 10:10 PM #10
Thanks, but I can't take the credit... my b-n-l emailed it to me.
But I sure had fun playing along:
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By GeoRXT in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:48 AM
By ABBOTT in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2006, 09:06 AM
By Lurker in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2006, 06:55 PM
By CanadianGPR in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2006, 05:09 PM
By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 02-05-2006, 12:32 PM