Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

B.E.S.T. warranty

I need an extended warranty. Mine only came with the one year, and it is up next month. Anyone know any dealers that give a good price? I don't wanna go the ebay route, I would rather deal with a person someone has met.

Ebay may be your best deal, although I see your concern on wanting to deal with an actual person. Only thing I'd like to add and you may allready know this is, if possible extend the warranty the full four years. One year might cost you $700 but 4 years may cost $900. It wouldnt be an extra $700 per each additional year. My example was just that, I dont know what the actual cost is.

You are right on it being a lot cheaper the more you buy. Got a quote for three years $799, two years $699, one year $599. He said he might be able to knock $50 off if I pay cash. He is going to run my VIN to make sure my factory expires next month. If anyone got a better deal I would love to know!

+1
    That's a good deal for three years,
    and it can easily save you thousands in parts and labor.

799 for 3years is a good price, imo. I paid $846 at time of purchase for the 36mo. extended.

By reading this, I'm assuming it is possible to extend your factory warranty at anytime before the warranty expires? I've just purchased my Doo, and it comes with 2 yr warranty. I would be very interested in a couple of more years, but would like to hold on to my cash for a couple of years.

U got it gutter. You can wait till your two year warranty is about to expire and worry about it then.

+1
    fyi:Fla residents are not eligable for the extended warantees i just saw are on ebay.says so in the fine print...fl residents have to pay the retail price....sucks,that was a very good priceIt was a dealer in wisconsin.

If anyone see a plan that doesn't exempt fl residents,please post a link.thanks.

So I called the dealer yesterday to get the extended warranty...I mentioned my mods. They said don't even bother, even talked to the service manager. He said a lot of times BRP asks for pictures on warranty work, and will deny it with those sort of mods. Kinda bummed. They also mentioned I am probably running lean.

Anyone have trouble with warranty work and my mods or know a dealer in Michigan that wouldn't care? I didn't think my mods were enough to run lean, even asked someone on here, are they? Mods in sig.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by antoniodef View Post
    So I called the dealer yesterday to get the extended warranty...I mentioned my mods. They said don't even bother, even talked to the service manager. He said a lot of times BRP asks for pictures on warranty work, and will deny it with those sort of mods. Kinda bummed. They also mentioned I am probably running lean.
    Really? Your mods look pretty basic. If you haven't gone inside the engine or supercharger, so I would think you would be okay, but I know they can be very picky and that's why I have kept mine stock. Considering the massive potential cost of repairs with no warranty, it might be worth removing the mods they are objecting to and go to another dealer, get your warranty then re-install mods later. Just my 2 cents.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information