Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,347
    +1
    2

    Arrow Free - pay to ship only - '03 GPR dash / gauge

    This gauge works, but has been ruined by sunlight. The person I bought my ski from never put a cover on. If you have a non working dash and can reapply the faceplate to this one, you can have it. I am only asking that you will pay for the shipping costs.


  2. #2
    Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,347
    +1
    2
    http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...er_media_share

    this is a link to my photobucket so you can see it.

  3. #3
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    I will gladly pay shipping for it... send me a pm with your pay pal shipped to 07731

  4. #4
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Damn seconds late!Lee

  5. #5
    Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,347
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    I will gladly pay shipping for it... send me a pm with your pay pal shipped to 07731
    I have to stop by the post office on monday to send some stuff. I'll find out how much the shipping will cost to your zip code. Talk to you then.
    Joe

  6. #6
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball View Post
    I have to stop by the post office on monday to send some stuff. I'll find out how much the shipping will cost to your zip code. Talk to you then.
    Joe
    Thanks Joe... Let me know if you need any Gpr parts as i have PLENTY... Not as many as Lee ofcourse.. But plenty..

  7. #7
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Thanks Joe... Let me know if you need any Gpr parts as i have PLENTY... Not as many as Lee ofcourse.. But plenty..
    I love GPR parts

  8. #8
    Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,347
    +1
    2
    Sorry, I didn't even make it to the po today. My wife is in the hospital tomarrow for a sm surgery so it will most likely be wed or thurs when I send you the ship cost. Day just got away.

  9. #9
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball View Post
    Sorry, I didn't even make it to the po today. My wife is in the hospital tomarrow for a sm surgery so it will most likely be wed or thurs when I send you the ship cost. Day just got away.
    Its all good bro... There's a foot and a half of snow infront of my garage rite now... My ski's not moving anytime soon...

  10. #10
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Its all good bro... There's a foot and a half of snow infront of my garage rite now... My ski's not moving anytime soon...
    Ha Ha The sun was out today and half a$$ warm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS 03 gpr 1300 gauge
    By GPRXPJared in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 06:55 PM
  2. Free you pay package to ship and postage
    By Slick PWC in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 10:46 AM
  3. HELP - Looking to Ship GPR across USA
    By Autosport in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:11 AM
  4. Is only way to get hours from ski from gauge?gpr
    By RUNWME in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 06:42 AM
  5. Anybody with an 03 gpr or newer needs to read this!
    By mikegpr03 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •