Thread: Just saying hi!

Just saying hi!

I've been a member here for a while and used the forum to look up info and such, but apprently I've only made one post in regards to a riva finger throttle I sold another member. So, I figured I'd introduce myself...

I own a 08 Rxp 215hp model ski that I bought 6-08 along with a single place 09 Yacht Club trailer. I've enjoyed owning it for the last two seasons and its been trouble free, also very easy to maintain (I'm into performance boats and just use the ski on rare occasions). It only has around 15hrs on it currently- thats sad I know...

I hate to say it, but I've been debating on listing it for sale it recently because I'm heading back to school for a year to get some additional training (I hadn't planned on selling the RXP, but may try listing it in the spring). I've got my Checkmate listed for sale currently, so we'll see what happens...

Going to school is kinda a bummer, but it will be nice to have another option for making a living. Options are always good, I figure- and the timing is right for some training (other than it puts everyting else on hold)

Couple of pics... matches my old truck pretty well:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0205.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	171803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1007.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	171805  

+1
    Beautiful ski! It's a shame to see you sell it but good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thanks,

I'm not in any huge hurry to do anything and I have some serious interest in my Checmkate right now. Its priced right, so this spring it should be outta here. Everything fits into the garage, but the 21 Superboat I just picked up will be a better all arounder than the mate, so mate needs to go.

I had a guy that was curious about my Checkmate mention he was looking at skis also... from what I could find looking around at prices, looks like its worth 7K sitting on the single place trailer with a cover? It has 15hrs on it and is mint.

If thats right, its kinda suprising seeing how much the resale has been affected on these.

+1
    Welcome to the forum!

I'm up in cleveland, but mostly ride up by the islands. Let me know if you wanna hook up for a ride sometime, usually there are about 6 of us that ride alot, but always looking to expand!

How much are you looking to get outta your rxp? I may know someone interested.

Sounds good! I usually just head down south to the local lakes, but get up that way somtimes- mostly in the boats, though. It'd be a blast to ride out to the islands, I'll have to shoot you a pm if I head up that way this season.

I posted a thread asking what its worth here: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117752

Thread Information