Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

2010 Midwest Mudbuggers

Anyone else from the midwest going this year?

I have already reserved a room for Wednesday, June 9th through Monday the 14th at the hosting hotel. If you were wanting to reserve a room now is the time.

Contact Christy at 985-385-2200. The address is as follows:

520 Roderick St
    Morgan City, LA 70380-2247

I am leaving STL early Wednesday morning and will arrive in Morgan City later afternoon. I'll be pulling my ski along with me. If anyone else was wanting to go and needed a ride/carpool I could pull another ski if you have a double trailer or I might be able to borrow one from a buddy.

I'm off work on Monday as well for the return drive home. This way I'll be able to make the ride on Sunday and not have to drive home through the night.Anyone else have plans or maybe just wanting to follow each other down just in case someone breaks down or gets a flat?

+1
    As long as the skis are in tip top shape Missy and I are planning on heading down on tuesday and just taking our time getting down there..Hoping to be there wensday around noon or so...We are planning on leaving Sunday sometimemaybe morning,maybe afternoon,Havent decided..BUT I plan on B-lining it straight back if possible..

+1
    I will be riding at MB by noon on Tuesday. Leaving North Aurora 7:30pm Monday night. Return trip home starts at gawd damn early o'clock Sunday. Snoman I will race you home.
    Make sure you guys in St. Louis don't send any flood waters down to Morgan city in the spring cause the no wake zones sucked balls at MB the last 2 years.

+1
    Ummmmmm.......Rooms booked.Second level,King size bed,non-smokin come on...

+1
    So Snowman, you'll be rollin through STL in the super early AM on Wednesday right?

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    So Snowman, you'll be rollin through STL in the super early AM on Wednesday right?
    Thats a big 10-4 driver Sno-sno 's gonna be rollin wheels and shiftin gears in that there 4 wheeler dodging the plain white wrapers hidin in da middle come on....(sorrya little trucker talk/humor for ol'Scotty boy)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    Ummmm possibly....Havent sat down and did a detailed time line but that could be a possibility..Im not running all through the night..Missy and I plan on stopping sometime during the evening/night and catching some ZZZZZZ before we head straight into Morgan city...IF all works out right i shoulf see Mississippi by early wensday morn...

Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Thats a big 10-4 driver Sno-sno 's gonna be rollin wheels and shiftin gears in that there 4 wheeler dodging the plain white wrapers hidin in da middle come on....(sorrya little trucker talk/humor for ol'Scotty boy)
    Thanks Brotha..You almost have it............Almost

+1
    Hitman,

Just did a check on the map and from what i can see Missy and I are gonna plan on driving to Memphis Tn and camping out there for the night Tuesday,Getting up around 8 or so and on the road by 9 am on wensday morn..This should put us in Morgan City around 2:30-3 Oclock wensday..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Hitman,

Just did a check on the map and from what i can see Missy and I are gonna plan on driving to Memphis Tn and camping out there for the night Tuesday,Getting up around 8 or so and on the road by 9 am..This should put us in Morgan City around 2:30-3 Oclock wensday..
    Since I'm already off on Wednesday maybe I will just head to Memphis and stay the night wherever you guys stay. That way if I'm driving by myself I'll be able to split up the driving and on Wednesday morning I'll follow you guys down. Sound like maybe a plan?

+1
    Thats sounds good..I know STS Performance is thinking of hooking up with us too.Steve is coming from Ohio and If he decides to roll hes gonna do the same..I drive a truck for a living and am in no way gonna rush straight down there and be tired wensday..I figure if we get there around 2-2:30 we can gas up the skis,do a once over then check in,after checking in i plan on dumping the skis in and checking my A/Fs real quick and the go check the area out..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information