Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Any lost fans?

  1. #1
    Site Admin MikeTrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Overland Park, ks
    Posts
    4,199
    +1
    51

    Any lost fans?

    anyone watching lost? I never watched it until this fall when I watched 5 seasons in a few weeks. Thanks to netflix and bittorrents.


  2. #2
    Mrs.Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shorewood,IL
    Posts
    3,797
    +1
    9
    I have watched every season of it..

  3. #3
    I AM A VERMIN icerat4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CRYSTAL LAKE IL
    Posts
    5,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Snoman View Post
    I have watched every season of it..

    U watch everything u nut.. And its all good,

  4. #4
    Mrs.Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shorewood,IL
    Posts
    3,797
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by icerat4 View Post
    U watch everything u nut.. And its all good,


    No..Theres alot i dont like or watch.I just like my prime time tv thats all..

  5. #5
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Snoman View Post
    I have watched every season of it..
    +1.
    I do have to say that the new twist they keep adding make it more confusing and less interesting.

  6. #6
    Mrs.Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shorewood,IL
    Posts
    3,797
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    +1.
    I do have to say that the new twist they keep adding make it more confusing and less interesting.


    I agree!!I just feel like i need to watch this season being thats its the last.I cant have watched all these and then not watch the last season.

  7. #7
    The first two seasons were great. Unfortunately, I think that the show has passed the point of no return. The plot no longer moves forward. It only moves sideways. There is absolutely no way that they will be able to tie up all of the loose ends and answer all of the questions they have raised over all the seasons. We have forgotten about half of the unanswered questions because so many new ones have been raised over time.

  8. #8
    gpr_redneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Snoman View Post
    I agree!!I just feel like i need to watch this season being thats its the last.I cant have watched all these and then not watch the last season.
    +10, I like the show alot, but i think they have added enough twists considering its the last season.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    There is absolutely no way that they will be able to tie up all of the loose ends and answer all of the questions they have raised over all the seasons. We have forgotten about half of the unanswered questions because so many new ones have been raised over time.
    Here are some examples:

    In season three, who were the people whose voices you heard whispering in the forest?

    In season four, why did Locke open the door to Jacob's cottage and see his father?

    The list goes on and on. Many of us have forgotten all these little mysteries along the way because there have been so many. There is no way that they are going to go back and explain it all.

  10. #10
    Fastest in my cove sfackett0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sparrows Point, MD (near the Key Bridge)
    Posts
    1,000
    +1
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Here are some examples:

    In season three, who were the people whose voices you heard whispering in the forest?

    In season four, why did Locke open the door to Jacob's cottage and see his father?

    The list goes on and on. Many of us have forgotten all these little mysteries along the way because there have been so many. There is no way that they are going to go back and explain it all.
    I agree 100%. I only watch it now because i have some much time invested in it. Now I just want to see it end. I mean come on, this season they introduced a parallel universe/time line WTH im so confused.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Any hockey fans?
    By wettank in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Any fight fans here?
    By rlovebk in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:27 AM
  3. any raider fans need any
    By L Carlson in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 10:08 AM
  5. Any halo fans in here??
    By Fuhreal in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-20-2005, 12:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •