Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to get ultra 150 fix in GA?

Could someone help me out and direct me to a good kawasaki ultra 150 mechanic near Atlanta. Mine broke last summer and I really would like to get her back up and running before summer. Didnt know if this was the correct forum to post this, but figured id try and find someone in Atlanta area that might know.

Thanks

Dont know about a mechanic down there but we can sure help you fix it youself

What is wrong with it?

thats the problem. I was the one who took it apart to do some maintenance then decided to take the exhaust and other parts off just to see how it all worked and clean it up. Then when i put it back together and took it out it ran for about 5 mins then stopped. So now im pissed at myself for even messing with it and just want it fixed. So somewhere something didnt get put back on right

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    how did it run when you put it back together? did it idle rough or just run normal and stop? does the engine turn over? does it have spark? did you pull the carbs?

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by smokeysevin View Post
    how did it run when you put it back together? did it idle rough or just run normal and stop? does the engine turn over? does it have spark? did you pull the carbs?

Sean
    It cranked up fine. ran it idle through no wake zone then went to open it up and it ran like it was being throttled down by half. Ran for a bit then just shut off. The display just flashed. So i turned it off and pulled it back in. Been sitting in the garage since.

+1
    I would check all of the electrical connections, sounds like something was loose, check compression too, check the battery voltage, on my 12f when the battery is dead the display just flashes

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by smokeysevin View Post
    I would check all of the electrical connections, sounds like something was loose, check compression too, check the battery voltage, on my 12f when the battery is dead the display just flashes

Sean
    Im going to pull it out tomorrow and get it ready to take down to a forum member named shogun. He lives about an hour from me and said he could take a look at it. Hopefully he can get it back up and running.

+1
    hey, that works better than me just guessing, good luck with it, get it fixed and come to mudbug!

Sean

You will be in good hands there

Quote Originally Posted by btldigger View Post
    You will be in good hands there
    Yea I just want the thing fixed so I can actually put it to good use this year. Thinking of adding a stinger mod before summer too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information