Triumph Over Genesis Problems

This is a post I had place at "the other place" and felt I should move it over here. It is great to have found everyone again.

I have finally triumphed over my Polaris Genesis FFI’s chronic problems with it cutting out inconsistently all the time and running so very poorly. The machine now runs better than it ever has and flat runs like a bat out of hell. Finally. For those of you who have been keeping track and helping out thanks a million for all your help with this thing. The fix came in two parts. First, I was able to get a hold of my own WRENCH so that I could check everything out and fix any computer related issues and adjust my TPS. Second, was the TPS connection itself. I have read a number of time where ph20craft has said the crimp that sucker down with needle nose pliers and never did it until now. I could see with the WRENCH what he was talking about in signal changes with vibration….. Anyway she now runs great.
    I want to give an extra thanks to ph2ocraft, Bernie, and 2stroker for all your advice. If you guys ever need anything please let me know……………
    <DIV>__________________
    <FONT face=Arial><FONT color=black>>VegasRatt

+1
    Vegas, it's awesome you're up and running and at least you get a little cruising time before the weather bites.

Vegas, great to hear that you got it up and running. I will hopefully have my MSX150 up and running tomorrow when my new System Interface Board shows up. How did you go about getting your own WRENCH? I have been thinking of making the investment myself since my dealer is 300 miles away and I like working on my own equipment.

Altron

Hey ph2ocraft, you make it sound like we don't ride in the winter. Heck I have a 4/5mm Body Glove wetsuit and will be in the water alot. oh, and where did you get that avater? That is GREAT!!!!!

What's up Altron, sounds like you are about ready to go. I couldn't find a dealer within 400 miles with the wrench but I was lucky enough to find one online at PWCToday who sold me the cables and a "demo" version of the wrench. If you need any help let me know.

+1
    Hmmmnnn true, Vegas is still plenty perfect isn't it??

I figured with all of the triple piped boats I have, my avatar should be tripled as well.....

We are going to ride from Laughlin to Havasu for the races, up for a little cruise??

Absolutely!!!!!! give me the details, i'm up for a good run like that.

Hey Vegas, If you could help me out with how to get the wrench and a cable that would be awesome. I have a 2004 MSX150.

Thread Information