Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    +1

2002 Polaris Virage I with less than 49 hours on it.

Revised the add. See below. Thanks, Joe
    Last edited by wreckingball; 02-17-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Cleaned it up.... it was a MESS!!!

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Your post needs some cleaning up

Location info would be good.

Safety tip: check the injector hose for abrasion against the injector bracket;
    Ficht fuel injected engines; fuel hose abrasion at injectors, possible fuel leak
    How to repair, per Service Bulletin PWC-04-01, repair kit 2202878

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...%20Virage%20I/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eng1 (outline).JPG 
Views:	384 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	173028  

+1

Cleaned up add

Selling a SUPER fun 2002 Polaris Virage for $3,400 I that has less than 49 hours of ride time on it.

The Virage is a sit-down style that can be enjoyed by the whole family. The 800 Polaris motor has a reputation as being the best for super low emissions. I am the second owner, and I am a professional mechanic, so I have maintained it. Buying this jet ski would be like buying a new one for less than half the price (this model retailed at $9,000).

This Polaris very maneuverable and can turn on a dime. It’s great for riding and towing skiers, lakes, bays or the ocean. This Virage has never been in salt water. It has only been used at Lake Havasu and the Colorado River.

This Jet Ski has been well cared for, and has not been abused. If you're already into quads, motorcyles, or dune buggys, this is your opportunity to have a wave runner so you can have fun on the water. If you think that it's too hot to use your toy hauler in the summer, think again. You can put this in the trailer, and spend the day at the beach or River!

Comes with:
    - Service Manual on CD.
    - Equipped with a Anti Theft system that locks out the controls and motor if the correct code is not entered.
    - Emission Certification: One Star (Low Emission) - The one--star label identifies engines that meet the California Air Resources Board (CARB) 2001 exhaust emission
    standards. Engines meeting these standards have 75% lower emissions than conventional carbureted two-stroke engines. These engines are equivalent to the U.S. EPA’s 2006 standards for marine engines.
    - Has direct fuel injection and oil injection. No premixing needed, and no carburetor to ever adjust.
    - Has fuel and oil gauges so that you will always know how much is in your tanks.
    - Includes flush kit, and has always been meticulously cleaned after every ride.
    - INCLUDES Trailer that has just been refurbished and is ready to go. Trailer has new tongue, safety chains, and wiring.

Asking price is $3,400. This jet ski is awesome, and fun to ride. This ski will not disappoint you. If you are interested, email or call me on my cell (no calls past 8pm please). If I do not answer, please leave me a message, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Joe 619.203.3554

NOTE: This Virage is in Near New condition - not buying a clunker. This is a seldom-used ski that is about as good looking as a new ski sitting on the show room floor.

This ski has never seen salt water, so I am not willing to “demonstrate it” at Mission Bay - sorry. Unfortunately, I cannot meet every person at a lake who wants to "test drive" this ski.

Located in San Diego, CA 92117

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Your post needs some cleaning up

Location info would be good.

Safety tip: check the injector hose for abrasion against the injector bracket;
    Ficht fuel injected engines; fuel hose abrasion at injectors, possible fuel leak
    How to repair, per Service Bulletin PWC-04-01, repair kit 2202878

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...%20Virage%20I/

Great tip! I hadn't even spotted that until you pointed it out. Thanks!

Thread Information