Appologizes for the last user title katz1002's Avatar

i love the 2 stroke smell in a nice spring morning

Man skies at kiowa are goin crazy right now theres a 1996 yamaha 1100 wave raider and a 1994 yamaha 7000 wave runner forsale CHEAP $700 the 94 runs but needs carbs rebuilt and the 1996 dropped a cylinder also thats double trailor included new tires on trailer to its crazy

also i know this is a polaris forum but i like my polaris buddies and i bet half of yall have expirence in yamaha department how much $ would i shovel out for the dropped piston and 7 or 8 carb rebuild kits for the yamahas? also how hard is it to change a piston is it as easy as a polaris?

+1
    Pic one project and run with it. When you are done, sell it and pick another. Right now, you have what three hulls, no running ski, you just gave away a small block engine and

Oh Look a squirrel!

Now a yahmi.

Focus grasshopper

Quote Originally Posted by seaobin View Post
    Pic one project and run with it. When you are done, sell it and pick another. Right now, you have what three hulls, no running ski, you just gave away a small block engine and

Oh Look a squirrel!

Now a yahmi.

Focus grasshopper
    must keep your eyes on the ball (I agree}

+1
    Ya know why they say, "Keep your nose to the grind stone"? In the olden days, flour was made by grinding wheat in a giant stone bowl. A large stone was lowered into the mix churning the wheat into flour...

As the stones get closer, it crushes the wheat..turning it into powder. If you lower the stone to low, you create heat and "burn" the wheat being crushed.

Moral of the story is.."Keep your nose to the grind stone." Pay attention to what your doin (your projects).
    Or else you'll be riding customers skis all summer. With nothing to sell or use.

Appologizes for the last user title katz1002's Avatar

New info

He doesnt want to sell them at the moment he was just seeing what he could get but he is intrested in me fixing the yammies i contacted john but i havent checked my mail to see if i got the amount for the parts i also have 1 running ski the Sea flash runs at the moment and i havent traded the small block for the ski yet

Quote Originally Posted by katz1002 View Post
    He doesnt want to sell them at the moment he was just seeing what he could get but he is intrested in me fixing the yammies i contacted john but i havent checked my mail to see if i got the amount for the parts i also have 1 running ski the Sea flash runs at the moment and i havent traded the small block for the ski yet
    Not to hijack your thread , Its just that I noticed your waiting on prices from john. So I just wanted give an edorsement for John Zigler,He is always very helpful, knowledgable,proffesional. Not only that, hes a real nice guy.Once again sorry about using your thread.
    Brian

Thread Information