Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Full Wave Audio System Opinions

Hey guys, I have been wanting to get a system put on my seadoo rxt since I bought it. I also have an rxp but I do not think there is need to have a system on both skis.

I call full wave audio and I am looking at approx. 600 for the system and 150 to have it installed. I want them to install it because I cannot cut into my hull like that and I am not real handy when it comes to things like this.
    I talked to the installer and he said he has it on his personal jetski (yamaha) and when he goes out to wakeskate whomever is skating can hear it. He said it is fully waterproof and recommends installing the speakers right above the footwells so they are pointed towards the drive or tubers/skiers....He said you can pretty much hear it up to wide out.

Has anyone dealt with full wave audio? I am hear in houston so they have a installation facility really close. I know 750 for the speakers and the install is alot of money but if it lasts 3 years it will be fully worth it. Most of the links I have seen on this sit either requires alot of customizing to hear it while cruising or you cant hear it while cruisin. I think this system looks at stock as it can like it came from the factory.

Opinions?

+1
    i have the same systems on two gtx's one a 04 155hp the other a 06 215hp limited installed it on the 06 first made a speaker box out of the farings no holes drilled in hull ended up buying a set of faring for the 04 and installing the same way call logan at full wave audio he has pic's of my install he my be able to cut a better deal on the system that has to be solder together at wires if you use the faring i can get you a pattern for kick panels to me it is the best way to go the sound is the best good luck if you need help pm me logan,s number is 239-481-0274 tell him rick hamm told you to call

I installed the full wave system on my rxp last winter. This system is just awesome. It can be heard clearly up to about 50-55 and then wind noise begins to take over. The components in this system are truly waterproof. The system also operates on a very low current draw which allows you to listen for long periods of time with no harm to your battery. This is one accessory I will have on all of my skis from here on out.

Well I went out to meet the installer today to see the speakers (he had them installed on his yamaha) and boy are they nice sounding....I see no problems being able to hear them around 50-55mph (cruising speed) and I see no problem being able to hear them while skiing or tubing...in fact he said he wake skates alot and can cleary hear them...they look nice and I am getting a great price...I am having him install them later this week...so I will have some pictures up before to long

+1
    They are great sounding systems. If anyone is interested I have them here in the store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...23notepiluha16

+1
    I was with lucky today to check the system and the guy out. The system is nice and I'm getting one installed this week also. I only had one worry, but the guy quelled that..........he's gonna do the install in MY garage. Now I need to get my IPOD ready!!!

I posted this on the texas ride section but I figure I would post here also to let everyone see the install that was following this thread

I attached some pic of my install....sorry it was dark out and my iphone does not have flash but you can kinda see what is going on....I will try to get better pics up today

And dude I am tellin you, this thing looks nice and bumps! Very very nice sound quality..I see no problem hearing up to 55-60 mph speeds and easily being able to hear it while skiing or tubing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	177614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio2.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	177615   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio3.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	177616   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio4.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	177617   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio5.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	177618  

+1
    i just got one on ebay for half price brand new. I finally got it all hooked up and installed. It was a B&%ch hole sawing through the fiberglass, and i hate sodering. but after all that I am 100% pleased with the system. Low draw on your batt wont kill it after hours of use, and it can get loud while still sounding good. Great choice for a audio system.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_baker202 View Post
    i just got one on ebay for half price brand new. I finally got it all hooked up and installed. It was a B&%ch hole sawing through the fiberglass, and i hate sodering. but after all that I am 100% pleased with the system. Low draw on your batt wont kill it after hours of use, and it can get loud while still sounding good. Great choice for a audio system.
    yep have two of them now one on each ski best sound system going for a jetski--------nice find on ebay good going

I new you wouldn't regret it. I went out for the maiden voyage on the skis this past weekend nad the tunes were still sounding as good as they did last summer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information