+1

Best Prices In Florida

I'm looking to pick up a second ski. Preferably another RXT 215 to go along with the one I already have. Either a new 2008 or 2009. Anyone else in Florida have a good idea of what I should be paying for one of these, and where I should get it? Are there any upcoming boat shows that are known for good deals?

I'm a bit perplexed because the Kelley Blue Book prices are way lower than the MSRP's and the prices being offered by the local dealerships. Where the hell do they get these blue book prices???

A year ago I bought my new '08 RXT 215 with a trailer for $9000, now I can't seem to find anyone offering close to that price. Am I really going to have to pay MORE for a new '08 than I paid for mine a full year ago???

Thanks,

The Engineer

+1
    with the defective hull design in 08 and 09 i would go with 2010 or find a good used 07 that being said the only reason i can think of for higher prices would be the dealer still have to pay intrest on old stock ski,s to the bank (ge capitol) and they are tring to recoop cost--- at times seadoo will offer insentives to dealer to help cover those cost and be able to sell at lower price --- seadoo tries to force dealers to take a min. amount of ski,s each year (somewhere between 20 to 25) with the down econo. most have a back log of 08 and 09 models hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by idoodou View Post
    with the defective hull design in 08 and 09 i would go with 2010 or find a good used 07 that being said the only reason i can think of for higher prices would be the dealer still have to pay intrest on old stock ski,s to the bank (ge capitol) and they are tring to recoop cost--- at times seadoo will offer insentives to dealer to help cover those cost and be able to sell at lower price --- seadoo tries to force dealers to take a min. amount of ski,s each year (somewhere between 20 to 25) with the down econo. most have a back log of 08 and 09 models hope this helps
    the hull issues were on the RXTX, not the RXT

+1
    the rxt has the same hull do a few mods a you are going to have problems and from what i heard some stock ski,s have problems too if i am wrong someone jump in a correct me

Quote Originally Posted by idoodou View Post
    the rxt has the same hull do a few mods a you are going to have problems and from what i heard some stock ski,s have problems too if i am wrong someone jump in a correct me

the pump tunnel is enlarged on the RXTX. because it is the same hull they had to lose some of the material in the regular RXT hull to accomadate the larger pump shoe therefore taking strength from the tunnel

+1
    now that part i did not know the reason i have beleive what i have was if you look at the spec,s for 06 and 07 the hulls are about 80# heavier i thought that was because of lightening the pump tunnel mass and other areas of the 08 and 09 sorry if i put miss info out there

Banned User
    id go on www.craigslook.com type in seadoo RXT and pick from a ton of them, there are some good deals out there, and lots from FL.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by henn View Post
    id go on www.craigslook.com type in seadoo RXT and pick from a ton of them, there are some good deals out there, and lots from FL.
    thats a cool site

Thread Information