Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

C-kit VS 3Rude......

Now guys im trying to decide which charger would be the best to go for.

I do quite a bit of ocean riding but im pretty easy on the chargers and wont go WOT through chop but im after something that is not being pulled out every 5 hours.

Also i like the fact that the C-kit impellers weigh in at 140-145 grams and the 2rude wheel is weighing in at 182 grams. Surely the c kit will be easier on the clutches than the 2rude. So whats the weight of the 3rude wheel?

Also the salt wont corrode the C-kit as its anodised but you cant anosdie the 3rude wheel as its cast.

But how common is it for these lighter C-kit wheels to let go?

I see my friend Malte ( mrracing ) highly recommends them and must be performing well. Also people like bushell etc.

Also havent seen alot of feedback from these 3rude chargers......

Any feedback would be great.

Id like to see some comparisons like boost and output temps.

Something tells me the ckit is the better option otherwise mrracing and jd1 wouldnt be using them.

RXP 260 X Short Course Veteran RXP244's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rick xp View Post
    I do quite a bit of ocean riding but im pretty easy on the chargers and wont go WOT through chop but im after something that is not being pulled out every 5 hours.

Hey Rick

I've never seen you go WOT!!!.....................Just kidding buddy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP244 View Post
    Hey Rick

I've never seen you go WOT!!!.....................Just kidding buddy.

Hey Bud, Hahaha thats funny as

Whats your thoughts on the C-Kit??

RXP 260 X Short Course Veteran RXP244's Avatar
    +1

C-Kit

Never had an issue. Clutch life is good. Lots of rec riding through the summer and tension stays good. I am going to give these mcmaster washers a crack once the old girls back together. I would love to spin the motor to 9k and then it would really move some air!

Whats up with the SC questions I thought you were going Turbo?

i would surely go for 3rude cause the power it has is unreachable

mods in my ski

3rude , 4" fizzle air intake,60 lbs injectors , rotax racing 8800 rpm ecu , ferrea light valves , rrfpr , 15/22 impeller , with these parts its going 75 mph in rough seas . i have riva waterbox & riva pump extension on the way . i still have to see how it goes but it depends on sea conditions

ROTAX RACING performance
    +1
    for me and my customer the C-Kit is the best option, but I have build boats with the Rude 3 (customer had buy it allready) as well, and the performance was very good, there was no difference compared to the C-Kit.

but i dont want to pay money for parts that loks like that "rude3Impeller picture"! ( even from a tech point of view it does not matter). but i would not call that quallity, and i only use quallity for my boats

also I have seen 2 brand new Rude3 SC with a brokenshaft , because the assembley was wrong and the nut was to tight. twisting the SC shaft and closing the oil hole " that supplys Oil to the clutchwashers" then you need to change SC washers every 1/2 h.

if you got your SC out , just spray some Oil in the shaft hole, and check if the Oil sprays out at the 4 chanals on the gear. , if not you have a problem

the Rude 3 SC has a good price, and that is important for a lot of guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rude3impeller[50%].JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	180.2 KB 
ID:	173798  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrracing View Post
    for me and my customer the C-Kit is the best option, but I have build boats with the Rude 3 (customer had buy it allready) as well, and the performance was very good, there was no difference compared to the C-Kit.

but i dont want to pay money for parts that loks like that "rude3Impeller picture"! ( even from a tech point of view it does not matter). but i would not call that quallity, and i only use quallity for my boats

also I have seen 2 brand new Rude3 SC with a brokenshaft , because the assembley was wrong and the nut was to tight. twisting the SC shaft and closing the oil hole " that supplys Oil to the clutchwashers" then you need to change SC washers every 1/2 h.

if you got your SC out , just spray some Oil in the shaft hole, and check if the Oil sprays out at the 4 chanals on the gear. , if not you have a problem

Thanks mrracing.

Some good info.

I will agree when i recieved my 2rude stuff i was a little dissapointed to see the grinding marks on the back of the wheel.

It got WIFI and touchscreen ! PWCGUY's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrracing View Post

Thanks for the tip ! I have a new 3rude thats not installed so I sprayed some WD40 into the shaft oil hole to see if any came out on the gear. WD40 did come out on the gear side but it was not a spray it was just liquid draining out the bottom of housing. Based on your description this maybe a problem as it definitly did not come out of 4 locations on gear side. Does this mean I have a problem ?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information