02-21-2010, 09:59 PM #1
XS Intercooler with Riva bracket and tubes
Up for sale is my XS intercooler setup which was used for 9 months and put about 40-50 hours on it.
- XS Intercooler with bleed mod. (Says XS POWER on it)
- Riva intercooler bracket. (Original one) The bracket is held in by the top pump bolt and is a very sturdy setup and isnt going anywhere. I have ridden with this setup in 4 - 5 ft waves and has never failed me.
- Riva metal tubes with BOV mount. Curretly capped off.
- Stock intercooler blockoff with 2 drilled and tapped ports for boost/vacuum lines.
- 4 couplers (1 not in pic) and all T-Bolt clamps needed.
- Greddy type BOV.
Last edited by Gus13letter; 02-23-2010 at 06:10 PM.
02-22-2010, 08:57 PM #2
TTT for the new picture showing everything included.
02-23-2010, 01:22 PM #3
02-23-2010, 06:09 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Sandy in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:18 AM
By 2&4strokepolaristech in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 23Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:48 PM
By HoopsRXT in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2007, 11:30 PM
By Snoman in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2007, 08:06 AM
By 01xdime in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2007, 07:20 AM