Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,538
    +1
    3

    A full motec system!!!!

    Hey Pete,

    If somebody had more money than brains what would be an ULTIMATE Motec system for a PWC (and a rotary drag car but thats another story).


    What would be on the list and what would it cost:
    Anything else?



    PS, Maybe Motec would be interested in sponsoring "GUNNA RACING" in the upcoming Sydney Bridge to Bridge.

    PSS, Actually I'm working on a major early Christmas present. I couldn't think of anything better than a CD Video of the run to Windsor for the family keepsakes. Wendy has her's of parachuting from 10,000 feet and her MIG ride. I stay on the ground thanks.


  2. #2
    MoTeC Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    643
    +1
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    Hey Pete,

    If somebody had more money than brains what would be an ULTIMATE Motec system for a PWC (and a rotary drag car but thats another story).



    What would be on the list and what would it cost:
    Anything else?



    PS, Maybe Motec would be interested in sponsoring "GUNNA RACING" in the upcoming Sydney Bridge to Bridge.

    PSS, Actually I'm working on a major early Christmas present. I couldn't think of anything better than a CD Video of the run to Windsor for the family keepsakes. Wendy has her's of parachuting from 10,000 feet and her MIG ride. I stay on the ground thanks.
    You gota start with a dash, surely
    gary and I are working on a little something for your race, give him a call when you get a mini

    Cheers


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,538
    +1
    3
    Your a top sausage Pete!

  4. #4
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    Your a top sausage Pete!
    Yea looking for a sponsor as well dean for bridge too bridge what do you think Pete and Garry

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,538
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FZR N View Post
    Yea looking for a sponsor as well dean for bridge too bridge what do you think Pete and Garry

    I reckon we'd get something out of them.
    But you could only get 2 days supply of Macca's Ice Cream Cones for the 2 gold coin donations from each of them!!




    Nar, just joking.
    The pair of them have sponsored me enough. A year of dumb questions answered has to be worth a few grand.

  6. #6
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    I reckon we'd get something out of them.
    But you could only get 2 days supply of Macca's Ice Cream Cones for the 2 gold coin donations from each of them!!




    Nar, just joking.
    The pair of them have sponsored me enough. A year of dumb questions answered has to be worth a few grand.
    hahaha you stay away from macca this year Dean ok champ we know what happened last year

    will be nice too catch up and meet you as well mate

    cheers
    Tony

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS Motec System
    By repsol in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 12:37 AM
  2. Full motec map
    By repsol in forum Sea Doo ECU Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. Need help understanding the Motec system?
    By Gunna in forum Yamaha ECU Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 07:38 AM
  4. Seadoo full Motec
    By repsol in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:10 AM
  5. 2004-2005 zx-10r zx10r zx10 akrapovic full exhaust system - $625
    By ADAMBOMB in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •