60% of the time, it works every time.

Mechanic recomendations in Jacksonville?

Looking to have some work done. I am pretty mechanically inclined however, some of the ski stuff is a bit new to me and I would rather not screw anything up just yet. Looking for someone to rebuild carbs, remove acc pump, rejet, possible reed valves and tune. I am also adding some other parts, some will need installed during the rebuild, some will just need to be taking into consideration during rejet. I've had a couple of quotes but I just can't seem to justify the cost. I can do the pysical work but its really the tweaking and fine adjustmenets I need help with. Just looking for someone local who knows what they are doing, and can do it right and maybe even pass a litte knowlege my way. Any help is appreciated. thanks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by upgraded View Post
    Looking to have some work done. I am pretty mechanically inclined however, some of the ski stuff is a bit new to me and I would rather not screw anything up just yet. Looking for someone to rebuild carbs, remove acc pump, rejet, possible reed valves and tune. I am also adding some other parts, some will need installed during the rebuild, some will just need to be taking into consideration during rejet. I've had a couple of quotes but I just can't seem to justify the cost. I can do the pysical work but its really the tweaking and fine adjustmenets I need help with. Just looking for someone local who knows what they are doing, and can do it right and maybe even pass a litte knowlege my way. Any help is appreciated. thanks.
    pm member Duke

hes in Titusville and may be able to help

Thread Information