Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079

    Riva Finger Throttle

    Went to Rivas site to get the instructions on installation of the finger throttle but the instruction page wouldnt open up. Does anyone know what size drill bit and tap is used. I'm going to use Snoman's method of installation but need this info. on the drill bit and tap. Thanks in advance for any info guys.


  2. #2
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Went to Rivas site to get the instructions on installation of the finger throttle but the instruction page wouldnt open up. Does anyone know what size drill bit and tap is used. I'm going to use Snoman's method of installation but need this info. on the drill bit and tap. Thanks in advance for any info guys.
    I have the Tap for that procedure. I think you smart to get the drill size from the tap. I would send it to you via UPS with a statement.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cairns Australia
    Posts
    234
    Tap size is M5 X 0.8. I've lost the drill bit but assume it will be 5mm or slightly under. That is metric sizing,.... as all you yankees talk in feet'n'inches.

    Cheers

    Chris.

  4. #4
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    I have the Tap for that procedure. I think you smart to get the drill size from the tap. I would send it to you via UPS with a statement.
    Hey papa did you by chance toss out the instructions. I need that tap today. BTW the black spacers are stuck like stink on shit, the strap wrench method... No joy. had to douse them down with liquid wrench to see if it disolves what little corrosion is in them.

  5. #5
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079
    Much appretiated Chris.

  6. #6
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407

  7. #7
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Hey papa did you by chance toss out the instructions. I need that tap today. BTW the black spacers are stuck like stink on shit, the strap wrench method... No joy. had to douse them down with liquid wrench to see if it disolves what little corrosion is in them.
    Okay Papa,

    I got your instructions print out and tap. I will take then to you in about 3 hours to your work. I can't go to your home today. I have thinks to do!

  8. #8
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079
    Thanks Beerdart. Doel... gracias pai.

  9. #9
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Thanks Beerdart. Doel... gracias pai.
    Man what a great service after the sell! I think nobody have that great services in there classified section. Go to the buyers location and deliver the goods. WOW! Thats Commitment after the sell.......

  10. #10
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Man what a great service after the sell! I think nobody have that great services in there classified section. Go to the buyers location and deliver the goods. WOW! Thats Commitment after the sell.......
    Done deal pai. Go check the buyers / sellers feedback section numnuts...lol.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Riva Finger Throttle Kit & OEM Cover?
    By 04RXP22 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 08:11 AM
  2. Which Riva finger throttle do I order?
    By mksmi in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 11:15 PM
  3. ODI Grips issue with RIVA Finger throttle kit
    By MIARider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 06:44 PM
  4. Riva Finger Throttle Install Pics.
    By WMFwatercraft in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 10:14 PM
  5. Do not buy Riva finger throttle kit.....burned again
    By Fatty in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •