Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where are you Halfassjack?

I'm asking in here, cause this was his place.

He was the founder of the OCMS and a all around great guy. Just one of the guys that when you talked to him you knew you were talking to a honest guy. Humble guy that shared his wisdom freely and would make you appreciate every day as it comes.

Its making me sick to my stomach not knowing what happened to him. We used to talk alot and he had become a very good friend but I fear the worst.

Last I heard from him was just before Christmas as he was suppose to send out some parts to me.

I have not been able to get in touch with him and its alarming as I know he was waiting on a lung transplant. Something isn't right, he always gets back to me.

I'm asking guys here for help, that might know David Bishop, can someone get ahold of him. I worried for him. Ive lost his number "new cell" and lost contact, Ive emailed him several times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    I'm asking in here, cause this was his place.

He was the founder of the OCMS and a all around great guy. Just one of the guys that when you talked to him you knew you were talking to a honest guy. Humble guy that shared his wisdom freely and would make you appreciate every day as it comes.

Its making me sick to my stomach not knowing what happened to him. We used to talk alot and he had become a very good friend but I fear the worst.

Last I heard from him was just before Christmas as he was suppose to send out some parts to me.

I have not been able to get in touch with him and its alarming as I know he was waiting on a lung transplant. Something isn't right, he always gets back to me.

I'm asking guys here for help, that might know David Bishop, can someone get ahold of him. I worried for him. Ive lost his number "new cell" and lost contact, Ive emailed him several times now.
    Wish i could help brother but he hasnt been on in awhile. On another note heres my num in case u dont have it on the new phone 772-971-3479. I was wondering y u never got back to me. Call me please. Id love to swing by and get some new belst for the SC before summer gets here. Hope all is well w you

Edit your number out and PM it to me.

Lost alot of numbers but will gladly help ya out.

Any one else know how to get ahold of David.

Finally got in touch with someone, good news as I was thinking the worst...

His wife called and said the old fart is doing just fine after getting a new set lungs.

Congrats David, Im so happy for you. Good things always happen to good people. We can now swap that O2 bottle on the ski with a N2O bottle.

Good to hear!!

Hey skip and everyone else. Thans for the kind words and positive attitudes. Been waiting for this for 10 years. I'm out of the hospital after just 12 days. Doc say no ski..........I say give me four-five months. Although fresh water bacteria has a say. It was a double lung transplant.

David

+1
    excellent news.

+1
    Get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by halfassjack View Post
    Hey skip and everyone else. Thans for the kind words and positive attitudes. Been waiting for this for 10 years. I'm out of the hospital after just 12 days. Doc say no ski..........I say give me four-five months. Although fresh water bacteria has a say. It was a double lung transplant.

David

Good news bud.

Too bad about the JetSki deal. How long did the doc say no jetski. Is that perminat ban for you or just during recovery.

Deepends on which docotor you ask. After physical healing the problem is stuff in th water. Fresh water is the main problem. I'll be back later this year if all goes well. I've still got my very low hour mint 250x almost completely stock as well as a new left over 08 15f with less than 10 hours. If you thought I would let all that sit you've lost your mind. I'm retired (since36 years old) and I make the best of it. Now that I have had the transplant I'm not tied down to where I can travel like before the transplant.

David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information