Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

FREE '99 Ultra 150 hull.

I KNOW IT SAYS FOR SALE, BUT THIS IS 100% FOR FREE!!!! (there is no pre-fix for FREE)

As the title states, I have a 99 Ultra 150 hull that has a few parts with it. There is NO MOTOR, NO PUMP. Has some of the electrical harness still installed. Bars, seat (torn), waterbox. No guages. Has Fuel Tank installed.

It Does have papers with it.

I picked this up from a forum member with all intentions of making it a project, but I think its better if I let this go to someone who has the time and financial resources to better handle it.

This is a FREE hull. I got it for Free and so I am just trying to bring some good Ski Karma. As the saying goes. What Goes around... Comes around.

Hull is in good shape. I havent noticed any major scrapes or dings in it. The turf is decent but needs to be re-glued/atatched in the back.

Located in Delaware County PA about 15 min south of the Philadelphia airport.

Must Pick up and bring a trailer. Currently it is stored in my garage, but I need to make some room so its gotta go!!

Fell free to ask questions or call me at 610-633-7029. I can get some pics to post tonight.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    GONE! Thanks for all the interest. On its way to its new home in Ocean City MD.

Thread Information