Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Gonna be placing a big order soon...

    R2 reprogram, 160mm liner conversion, 13/23 160mm prop, fuel pressure regulator and gauge adapter. Dont see any stand alone afr set ups in the store so i think ill have to go elsewhere. Also note, pulled my pump out today to find the set screw from the little cone in my prop missing...need to round one up lol.

    So ill need to send my yamaha ecu, powershot and just my pump liner to rd?

    Am i missing anything important?


  2. #2
    RUSH.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    868
    +1
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug78 View Post
    R2 reprogram, 160mm liner conversion, 13/23 160mm prop, fuel pressure regulator and gauge adapter. Dont see any stand alone afr set ups in the store so i think ill have to go elsewhere. Also note, pulled my pump out today to find the set screw from the little cone in my prop missing...need to round one up lol.

    So ill need to send my yamaha ecu, powershot and just my pump liner to rd?

    Am i missing anything important?

    You pretty much have it. You have to send your ecu and powershot for the R2. You will also need to send your entire pump to be modified. I would wait a just a little while longer to see some results from the twin prop testing that some of us are doing before settling on any one setup. I know I am.

  3. #3
    smbstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug78 View Post
    R2 reprogram, 160mm liner conversion, 13/23 160mm prop, fuel pressure regulator and gauge adapter. Dont see any stand alone afr set ups in the store so i think ill have to go elsewhere. Also note, pulled my pump out today to find the set screw from the little cone in my prop missing...need to round one up lol.

    So ill need to send my yamaha ecu, powershot and just my pump liner to rd?

    Am i missing anything important?
    didnt know r&d is doing the 160mm conversion? i thought it was just skat?

    how much does r&d charge?

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by smbstyle View Post
    didnt know r&d is doing the 160mm conversion? i thought it was just skat?

    They are not. This is something Skat is doing. Skat charges $258 to do this. I have the service discounted to $238 here in the store for forum members
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1319

  5. #5
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug78 View Post
    Am i missing anything important?
    Doug, your ECU and powershot will be sent to R&D.
    The liner to Skat Trak.

    Here's a good cheap AFR gauge that most people use
    http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=150

    The only other thing you will need to run the AFR gauge is the 02 sensor adapter
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1087

    I'm really looking forward to your results with the R2, 160mm liner and Skat 13/23 impeller.

  6. #6
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Doug, your ECU and powershot will be sent to R&D.
    The liner to Skat Trak.

    Here's a good cheap AFR gauge that most people use
    http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=150

    The only other thing you will need to run the AFR gauge is the 02 sensor adapter
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1087

    I'm really looking forward to your results with the R2, 160mm liner and Skat 13/23 impeller.
    jerry,how does the small square gauge compare with with the round one both good?

  7. #7
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    jerry,how does the small square gauge compare with with the round one both good?

    The round one is a permanently mounted system. The small square gauge can be held in place to your glove box lid with velcro. After you are done tuning the entire setup is easily removed.

  8. #8
    Addicted Member 5001craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Northeast Indiana
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The round one is a permanently mounted system. The small square gauge can be held in place to your glove box lid with velcro. After you are done tuning the entire setup is easily removed.
    Small square one is the one I went with.

    Is it spring yet???

  9. #9
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The round one is a permanently mounted system. The small square gauge can be held in place to your glove box lid with velcro. After you are done tuning the entire setup is easily removed.
    thanks jerry,sounds like the square one is the ticket

  10. #10
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    Small square one is the one I went with.

    Is it spring yet???
    springs comin quick time to order parts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sean's Gonna Be A Daddy!!!
    By SeanCucf in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 06:04 PM
  2. Anyone gonna be on the Potomac this weekend?
    By 07scRXP in forum Northeast
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 09:38 AM
  3. It gonna be a long 2 1/2 weeks
    By Cody Townsend in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 07:41 AM
  4. I'm gonna be on Overhaulin' tonight!!!
    By TJBrad04 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 12:55 AM
  5. Found out Im gonna be a DAD again!!
    By Water4fire in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •