Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

monitor your tire pressure on your vehicle and trailer

Here is a product I just found that allows you to monitor your tire pressure on your vehicle and trailer. No tools are necessary to install PressurePro and the system is simple to operate. A wireless, tire air pressure sensor (cap) simply screws onto the valve stem replacing the dust cap. The Monitor is powered by plugging into the lighter accessory in the vehicle and displays current tire pressure as well as alerting to low tire pressures with both a visual and audible warning. The sensors constantly read the tire pressure and transmit low-pressure readings immediately when they occur. When tire pressure is low, the monitor identifies the low tire position with a flashing light on that location and an audible alarm to alert to low pressure.

http://advantagepressurepro.com

Cool! But how many peso's ?

+1
    Retail price shows $490.00 for a six-wheel system. You can probably find it somewhere for less.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U
    Retail price shows $490.00 for a six-wheel system. You can probably find it somewhere for less.
    Good gravey! Great tool but too rich for my blood. Think I will do it the old fashin way. Drink lots of beer on your trip and check them at each piss stop.

+1
    There you go. Piss on the tires then kick them I have been fortunate enough not to get a flat on the road for a long time. Ph2o and I are looking at driving down to AZ for the World Finals and it is 16 hours. I was just looking to be safe and not have a blowout and wipe anything out. Last time a blowout happened was coming back from a race and it took out the trailer and the back of the truck. Talk about scary.

+1
    The price for checking the trailer and my priceless rides, easily warrants the cost of 500. I can't even replace the ski's if I wanted to, I don't want to lose them over a bad tire.

I have 4 tires on my boat trailer! and 2 on my ski ski trailer! I am really good about tires! That system it is pricey! Some GM with the LT package have a system like that stock! I'd be nervous about theft and water proof durability? Z

+1
    I would hope they have checked it for durability. With my boat trailer having 4 tires I don't worry about it other than when I'm leaving, I do carry a spare just in case.My BRAND SPANKIN' new, barely a mile, still waxed clean, gorgeous, never had the wife in it yet Avalanche LTZ has those bad boys.Just so you know, on the early MBZ those sending units sitting inside the tire were roughly 1,000 each. Tire guys were ruining them in the droves........

My boss gave his rims and tires away after he upgraded to an LT and bought new rims! oops It did let my neighbors wife know that she had a low tire! and you couldn't even till by looking! Maybe if I were rich like Pho!

+1
    Z, If I had your money, I'd burn mine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information