Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Spring in 3 weeks!

Just saw the forcast for the next week, all upper 30's! sweet. That means winter is over!!!!!!!!! woohoo!.

Haven't been above 32 in weeks. Finally it's over.. Michigan has been lucky this year with snow. Hardly any big storms.

+1
    well i am a skier so i like the snow a little bit more for me to go out a few more times.. then they car take all the snow away! but man i cant wait to fire the ski up after the update kit that was installed and hear her breath again!

Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    Just saw the forcast for the next week, all upper 30's! sweet. That means winter is over!!!!!!!!! woohoo!.

Haven't been above 32 in weeks. Finally it's over.. Michigan has been lucky this year with snow. Hardly any big storms.
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch, we woke up a few years ago on april 1st to 28" of snow Do you live in an area that gets the famous "lake affect" snow?

+1
    yeah, we get the occasional blast in march or april. I'm hoping not this year. still too cold to ski. more like late may here. May is in the 50's or 60's usually. maybe a 70 or 80 if were lucky.. waters still cold as can be too. untill june. Usually we all say up here june 8th is the beginning of summer. memorial day is always up in the air for temps. sometimes 80's , other times 45 degrees.

The coast guard doesnt put there boats in till may before the holiday. I dont think I want to be on a cold ass lake in april with no guard out there.. There would be NO boats anywhere to help if something goes wrong. bad idea..

well I'm near lake saint clair and sometime we do get the east blowing storms that dump snow from the lake. At least the snow will be melting instead of piling up.

The lake I live on is only 15' at its deepest point, most spots are only 7-8', our ice is gone in march, and water is up to 60 by may.

+1
    I'm looking forward to summer, but I also have a ton of work to get done on the boat and skis. I just need time and money to get them done, that's all

KJ

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandi2 View Post
    well i am a skier so i like the snow a little bit more for me to go out a few more times.. then they car take all the snow away! but man i cant wait to fire the ski up after the update kit that was installed and hear her breath again!
    Were on lake conesus are you? I had my ultra 150 up there when I went to geneseo.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by xplayer2885 View Post
    Were on lake conesus are you? I had my ultra 150 up there when I went to geneseo.
    oh really? thats cool man i live on the west side next too the old gas station that's green.. and the old old bar they called the "pink elephant" close too cotton wood cove

+1
    By May our lakes are in the 80s. In teh 40's right now, usually 50* by March 1. looks like this year is cooler than most

Quote Originally Posted by thester71 View Post
    The lake I live on is only 15' at its deepest point, most spots are only 7-8', our ice is gone in march, and water is up to 60 by may.

+1
    last year this time we were at 8*C

Im looking for 11*c before i go out thats 50*F and my 3 mil works well for that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information