Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2000 Modified GPR for sale

I bought this ski from a friend last fall because it was the nicest 2000 GPR I've ever seen or been around and I didn't want it to get away...I now realize with 2 kids age 4 and 2 months that with my schedule that this ski will be lucky to see the water 5 times a year if that...This ski has 129 hours on the hull itself but less than 20 on the top end and I would guess 60 or less on the bottom end...This ski has went a best of 83.1 as a triple pipe ski but the triple pipes were pulled out of it and sold almost 2 years ago...The ski is still jetted and propped for a triple pipe set-up as I was gonna rejet and reprop it this spring/summer...I can't say what the ski will run as a single pipe ski because the only time it was in the water since the triples were sold it was running WAY too fat(were it would barely run and pull itself up to WOT) and was underpropped and there were 2 people on it but he still managed a 76.something like that...Ski runs fine and I can do a compression test for anyone interested...The trailer that comes with the ski needs lights fixed as my friend just used it to put it in and pull it out at his lake house while he owned the ski and it set in his shop under the cover when not in the water...The only other problem with anything is the windscreen is cracked...Now that the bad is out of the way what your getting is a 2000GPR with trailer,cover and aluminum riva ski stand...The hours on the ski was noted above...The ski has cosmetically:
    Aftermarket handle bars with O.D.I grips
    Billet controls
    UMI billet steering stem
    2 seats,each wth custom seat covers one riva racing and the other is hydro turf
    Has hydro turf mats
    cowlings painted blue
    Pet tach
    Lots of racing stickers all over the ski
    Mechanically it has
    1200 bored to 1300 and ported by lowell horning
    trued and welded crank
    pas power valves
    vf3 reeds
    novi carbs
    riva heads milled to 150psi by jim
    island air/fuel vapor seperator with 5 external fuel pumps
    island racing hole shot kit
    flame arrestors not sure riva or pro k
    total loss ignition system
    battery tray relocated
    upgraded coils
    carbon fiber tunnel reinforment
    05 HO pump conversion
    modified 800 intake grate
    mod 4 island ride plate
    riva racing sponsons
    riva mechanical trim tabs(can't be run with mod 4 plate because of the angle)
    I'm positive I'm missing some stuff but since it's been a couple years since I was into ski's I can't remember all the parts on the ski but I can take a picture of anything you need me to or you can come see the ski in person...The guy I bought it from put the best of the best performance parts on this ski and never ever let it bump a dock or beached it anything like that it has no blemishes on the hull it sat in his shop under cover until it was pulled a few hundred feet to the water so no long hauls and road grime...Ski is awesome you have to see it...Here are some pics from inside my garage I can get it out in the sun if the snow would melt and get more pics but there is no fading or scratches on this ski my friends thought I bought a new ski when I showed them...asking $4000.00 FIRM for everything ski,trailer,stand,cover,spare parts and a gallon or two of klotz racing 2 stroke oil,ski has a full tank of gas also
    Ski is located in kansas city,Missouri
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010333.JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	707.0 KB 
ID:	175090   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010353.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	687.2 KB 
ID:	175091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010354.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	692.4 KB 
ID:	175092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010355.JPG 
Views:	189 
Size:	678.9 KB 
ID:	175093  

Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    +1

GPR

That's a lot of ski for the money. Somebody will be getting a very nice ski and setup. Good Luck with the sale! Frank

Its better to burn out than fade away christian79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRFrank View Post
    That's a lot of ski for the money. Somebody will be getting a very nice ski and setup. Good Luck with the sale! Frank

+1 VERY Nice Ski!!!!!!!

+1
    Looks very clean..........

Thanks guys...For anyone wondering I will not part this ski out so please don't ask...Also this is the only place I've advertised it for sell because it needs someone who knows what they are doing with ski's...I'll take $4000.00 firm for the ski...The $500 difference should help with the rejetting,repropping and fixing trailer lights...Or you could buy a set of triple pipes and install them and go 82+...If I can't get that I'll just ride it when I get the time...Stock ski's this nice go for $3000 with no mods,stand,extra parts,oil or a full tank of gas...

Noone buying ski's anymore or is the GPR just old news? I'm suprised I've gotten no interest but it's still cold out I guess...

Its better to burn out than fade away christian79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGoblinEatR View Post
    Noone buying ski's anymore or is the GPR just old news? I'm suprised I've gotten no interest but it's still cold out I guess...
    I wonder the same thing..... I have three and will be selling one this summer. If a ski as awesome as yours does not sell for what you are asking then I will just keep mine. But you are right it is just too cold and people are not thinking about it. Plus you need to try craigslist and local ads. Selling anything on the forum is NOT a good way to get top dollar. Too many tire kickers and "wow thats alot of money" IDIOTS to bother... You will be surprised at how much more interest people will start to have when the boats and skis come out of hibernation and they see them in traffic on the weekends.

Good Luck.....

4 stroke is the new thing.

I still love the 2 strokes, gotta keep em alive!

Great price though!

Quote Originally Posted by christian79 View Post
    I wonder the same thing..... I have three and will be selling one this summer. If a ski as awesome as yours does not sell for what you are asking then I will just keep mine. But you are right it is just too cold and people are not thinking about it. Plus you need to try craigslist and local ads. Selling anything on the forum is NOT a good way to get top dollar. Too many tire kickers and "wow thats alot of money" IDIOTS to bother... You will be surprised at how much more interest people will start to have when the boats and skis come out of hibernation and they see them in traffic on the weekends.

Good Luck.....
    Yeah I hear ya but with the ski being what it is plus needing jetted and propped kinda wanted to sell to someone with knowledge about ski's...I'm having a hard time finding time just to fix the trailer lights let alone getting to the water to rejet and get a rpm reading...I would have to do all that to sell locally or craigslist...I sold every part I had for sale last fall without any problems but I don't want to part the ski out it's too nice the way it sets...I guess I'll just ride when and if I find the time...

Money is tight for some...Anyone got anything to trade? enclosed trailer,car hauler trailer,4x4 atv,classic car?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information