Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Helmut bling!

+1

Helmut bling!

I have a full face helmut that is black and yellow. it doesn't match the ski at all. I talked to my body shop man today and asked if he could paint it the same color as my Pro.! He said, get me the color code and I'll cross reference it and paint it for ya!

That would look sweet having a CUSTOM PRO785 Helmut. Then get a polaris graphic for the front in white with the tri-sparkle in it. Then have the Pro785 stickers on the sides.. Then have "Bowsniper" on the back.. hehehee.. I'll go faster too with all that red on my head! Red means fast!.

Anyone out there have any custom helmuts to show? What do you use? If any.,I never will wear one on my slt...lol unless of course , its Beerdarts!.

I'll ask Keyzbum if he can make the graphics for me. If his machine can do it. Hopefully!

Man , where is summer, I'm absoluetly dying over here.

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    It sounds like its go'n be boss looking
    I just L-O-V-E helmets, have a whole picture section dedicated on the old Facebook
    BD's might not be a helmet, could be a mulet

+1
    Yeah,I love the graphics airbrushers do on helmuts.. But in my instance, I think less is more. My ski is Red with black trim, with just the Pro785 on it... Hey everyone , I have an extra helmut here thats white, no visor, wraparound face,slight scratches here n there on it but still in good shape if someone needs one. It's a Bell.

20.00 plus shipping. it needs head foam in it, but I have that too. it's half inch thick closed cell foam(black) so you can just use adhesive on it to secure it. I'll put enough in there to do everything. Some ski goggles for the eyeballs and your all ready to go! Paint it up!

A purple METALCAST would look awesome.

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    You sure do start some random threads, Bow!

Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    I have a full face helmut that is black and yellow. it doesn't match the ski at all. I talked to my body shop man today and asked if he could paint it the same color as my Pro.! He said, get me the color code and I'll cross reference it and paint it for ya!

That would look sweet having a CUSTOM PRO785 Helmut. Then get a polaris graphic for the front in white with the tri-sparkle in it. Then have the Pro785 stickers on the sides.. Then have "Bowsniper" on the back.. hehehee.. I'll go faster too with all that red on my head! Red means fast!.

Anyone out there have any custom helmuts to show? What do you use? If any.,I never will wear one on my slt...lol unless of course , its Beerdarts!.

I'll ask Keyzbum if he can make the graphics for me. If his machine can do it. Hopefully!

Man , where is summer, I'm absoluetly dying over here.
    Imo it has to be a motocross style helmet or it might come off as a little

I'm a bit of a helmet hoarder..

I will have to take some pictures of my collection. Years of riding MX, street, and other fun stuff has produced a pretty large collection. I have only had one painted; a TLD helmet I had several years ago. Someone stole it out of my truck with my name and # gold leafed on the back. I have one helmet at a local painter here in Texas but he takes upwards of 6 months so I will be waiting a while to get it back.

+1
    That would be nice if you want to spend the money on it. I got my helmut for free and its gonna be painted for free! Now thats a deal! lol

Heres the before pic.

When I'm doin 50 plus and hitting waves,,,I'll be glad to have anything. The polaris one look likes your face and handlebars would connect perfectly anyways.. or the visor would help the bars stay there! lol no thanks..

Sorry to hear some A-hole stole your stuff. Is that helmut thats going to be a 6 month job going to be all airbrushed? Any theme?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0634.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	514.3 KB 
ID:	175519  

+1
    Not to get off of the subject but do you prefer the flip down visor over the googles for racing?
    I am interested in racing this year and don't have a helmet set up yet,
    thanks,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skigolfnut View Post
    Not to get off of the subject but do you prefer the flip down visor over the googles for racing?
    I am interested in racing this year and don't have a helmet set up yet,
    thanks,
    mostly all the racers use the motocross style helmets. havent seen any with a street bike helmet yet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information