Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Jared of Oklahoma
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    386

    used aftermarket Ride plate and intake grate

    well title says it all. anyone??? looking for a bargain for my budget 1100ZXI basketcase ski that I am slowly putting together.

    Jared Jones


  2. #2

    rnd ride plate

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcynvicnchris93 View Post
    well title says it all. anyone??? looking for a bargain for my budget 1100ZXI basketcase ski that I am slowly putting together.

    Jared Jones
    I have an rnd pro series ride plate thats in perfect shape if your interested le tme know. thanks

  3. #3
    john zigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    +1
    33
    i have an ocean pro ride plate, and scoop. 50.00 ea + s&h. i would do 100.00 shipped for the pair, to any US address, if you wanted. you can see pics at my web site, in the kawi drive section.

    send me an email, or call, if i can help. thank you

  4. #4
    u887266's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    139
    I have a R&D extinded ride plate for a ZXI that I will sell you for $40 shipped.

  5. #5
    Jared of Oklahoma
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    386

    R&D Plate

    Quote Originally Posted by u887266 View Post
    I have a R&D extinded ride plate for a ZXI that I will sell you for $40 shipped.
    PM sent

  6. #6
    Jared of Oklahoma
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by john zigler View Post
    i have an ocean pro ride plate, and scoop. 50.00 ea + s&h. i would do 100.00 shipped for the pair, to any US address, if you wanted. you can see pics at my web site, in the kawi drive section.

    send me an email, or call, if i can help. thank you
    I just sent you an email John, with a list of things I need.

  7. #7
    I have a brand new WORX intake grate still in the original sealed packaged that I will let go for $95 shipped.
    P/N WR-209 fits all ZXI hulls.
    Here is a link that shows what all it fits and the retail pricing.
    http://www.atlanticjetsports.com/worx_intakegrate.htm

  8. #8
    Paul2005GPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    704
    +1
    42
    John Zig is a good guy to buy from

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB Used riva ride plate and intake grate
    By amf133 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 07:31 AM
  2. SOLD WTB: xl800 impeller,ride plate, and intake grate
    By jarrod_bridges2000 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 11:15 PM
  3. wanted ride plate and intake grate
    By buds in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 12:09 AM
  4. 2007 GP1300R Ride Plate and Intake Grate
    By Stroked Viper in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:53 PM
  5. WTB Ride Plate and Intake Grate for SLT 750
    By jarcynvicnchris93 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •