Here's a message Mike wanted posted here;
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who attended this year’s APBA Hot Products Mark Hahn Memorial Havasu 300 Team Endurance Event.

Six years ago at Mark Hahn’s funeral, I vowed to carry on his dream of creating a world class PWC endurance event without a clue regarding what an undertaking that would be. From a humble beginning in 2005 where I gathered together all of the “Renegades” friends to memorialize his passing an event began to take shape. Through listening to everyone, taking suggestions and over the years improving things that could be improved and expanding upon parts of the event that went well, we have succeeded in making the Mark Hahn Memorial a World Class, International event. The success of this event is not a phenomenon, but a journey that has taken the dedication and support of hundreds of people over its course to make it a shining example of what Mark would have envisioned as his perfect endurance race.

I am truly grateful to all of those along the way who have contributed to the success and there is not enough space to even begin to list all of you, but please accept my heartfelt thanks for your participation and contribution and years of tireless support. Just to be a part of this event and watch it grow and witness the kind of support the industry provides to make it all happen is an overwhelming honor to say the least.

To Jim Russell and the entire DSM Events staff I am eternally grateful for your dedication and hard work making Mark’s vision a reality and helping to build a memorial worthy of Mark Hahn’s memory and a living shrine for Sandy Hahn and her family. To all the racers and your crews, thank you for all your support and for sharing the feeling I have of tremendous pride from participating in this event named for Mark Hahn and in his memory. An International event that is covered by every type of media outlet all over the world and draws riders from all corners of the Earth that has become so important that even its biggest detractors are compelled to pay their entries and compete. To all the Stand-Up racers – you are all champions in my estimation and I want to thank you especially for all of your support.

No event of this magnitude and importance is the product of one person’s effort and without the overwhelming support of a great number of very special people and all of our great sponsors the APBA Hot Products Mark Hahn Memorial Havasu 300 would not exist. Thank you Scott Saito and Hot Products from all of the racers and the Hahn Family for extending all of your support and believing in and sharing the vision Mark had of the best and biggest endurance race on the planet. To Patrick Mell and the APBA, YAMAHA Motor Corporation, SeaDoo, Hydro Turf, RIVA, Clawson’s, R&D Performance Products, Walt’s Motorsports, Discount Tire, Slippery, Motul, JetPilot Spar Plumbing Monster Energy JRS Havasu Photo Ride Magazine AWA E Timeit Ken Johnson and ALL of our supporting sponsors, - THANK YOU !! And to Ross Wallach our Race Director who shares my vision of this race and believes in and tirelessly supports the sport by working with me to make this and every event he is involved with bigger and better, - THANK YOU !!

I made a promise to Mark Hahn and a commitment to his Family that I would not let his dream fade and would keep his memory alive by continuing his quest for the best endurance race in the world and making that dream come to fruition in a bigger than life way to insure that he would be remember and revered for all he contributed so unselfishly so that our sport could flourish and thrive. It has been an incredible journey – thus far. A journey that has had many detours and obstacles, but one that has been made possible ONLY by and through all of the people who have encouraged and supported the original dream. My heart felt THANK YOU to each and every one who I have passed along the way and who have contributed to the success! Together, we have just begun and must now turn all of our attention towards the 2011 APBA Hot Products Mark Hahn Memorial Havasu 300 Endurance Race to make sure that it is even better than our 2010 event..

Remember that you are all champions in this event.

I will always be honored to have a friend named Mark Hahn

Thank You

Mike Follmer