+1

MoTeC kits for S4

Hi Guys
    Coming soon will be bolt on Kits for the S4
    Customers will be able to purchase a bolt on solution that uses the M400 Marine ECU
    The Kit will include the ECU, mounting bracket, Ignitor, template for mounting the parts and of course the adapter loom.
    The loom will have plugs ready for a lambda sensor, Shift light module *, and a multi config connector.
    The kit will utilise the blue handle bar button as launch control and pre tuned MAPs will be available to suit standard, limited (14psi) and open class (black injector, big intercooler)
    More tune ups utilising the 1000 cc injectors will follow.

*The shift light module is an 8 multi coloured LED display that can be configured to represent any measured sensor inside the ECU, commonly used for boost or speed via GPS.

Cheers

very nice......have you got any HP or any comparative test results with the limited class 14PSI restricted version............compared to the 140HP kit yellow OEM ECU

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazz67 View Post
    very nice......have you got any HP or any comparative test results with the limited class 14PSI restricted version............compared to the 140HP kit yellow OEM ECU
    As much as we tried to dyno one of these little suckers we were never able to get it through a power run with out vibrating the place apart.
    So the answer at this point is no comparisons.
    We have a few prototypes out there and people seem to be very happy
    I have an open boat doing 66 MPH and a limited set up just fitted.
    We have them running very nicely and of course they have the ability to be easily tuned and developed through the use of our data logging.
    I will try to do some back to back speed tests in the future.

Cheers

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTeC Pete View Post
    As much as we tried to dyno one of these little suckers we were never able to get it through a power run with out vibrating the place apart.
    So the answer at this point is no comparisons.
    We have a few prototypes out there and people seem to be very happy
    I have an open boat doing 66 MPH and a limited set up just fitted.
    We have them running very nicely and of course they have the ability to be easily tuned and developed through the use of our data logging.
    I will try to do some back to back speed tests in the future.

Cheers

Pete,

This is very good news. As we discussed before, I have been running these engines for over 4 years now and I have logged over 700 hours on them on the water and in snowmobile applications.

As I mentionned to you before, we recently dyno'd a reflashed Weber at Dynotech Research in NY(detailed results are available on their website). We were able to generate 192hp peak on the stock turbo with an aggressive ECU flash I calibrated for the occasion on the Bosch Motronic ECU. The engine has been pushed 20hp additional on a reworked kkk turbo I built and which fits the stock marine manifold and also fits the snowmobile manifold with minor modifications to the turbine side. We also achieved a peak of 238hp @ 8500rpm on a Garrett GT25R transplant with custom manifold. All these results were obtained on the black 52lb/hr injectors.

Next step is I want to use my Motec M400 on my GT25R weber. This will be so much more flexible and easier to work with than the Bosch Motronic plateform. We need to talk once more in a near future to get this going. Once I get a start file, I'll begin wiring conversion. Several of my customers have a lot of interest into this.

Thread Information