This was not from Jet ski but I thought I would share.

I had a call from my nieghbor on Sunday asking if I wanted to go togging on monday, of course I said yes! We departed Salt Ponds in Hampton Virginia aboard Barclay's 28 True World Marine at about 0630. It was Myself, Barclay Shepard, Capt. Chandlar Hogg and Tim Capoldo. It was the nicest day I have seen in months, flat and glassy and not a cloud in the sky. We headed straight to the Triangle Wrecks, which is is 50 miles from Hampton or about 35 miles offshore of the coast. Water temp in the Chesapeake Bay was 43 degrees but the offshore water temps at the wrecks were a frigid 39 degrees. It did not matter because we found some nice togs, we caught 12 fish out of 16 fish limit.
Barclay caught his biggest fish ever at 15 pounds 8 ounces, it was 29 inches long. ( 9 lbs is a Virginia citation).
This was the largest I have seen in person and it was a thrill to see him catch it.
It was not a fast and furious day, we made several moves over a couple wrecks but picked our way through to a nice cooler full of fish. We were using fresh clams and salted down crab from last year for bait. It was a great day with great company.