Thread: Computer Help!
03-10-2010, 07:29 PM #1
Guys I need some help
My computer monitor screen is shaking violently and I don't know how to fix it.
1. The monitor is fine. I checked it on another computer, so it isn't a monitor issue.
2. I tried a differ monitor on the computer and it had the same shaking on the differ monitor.
3. All the wires are connected fine. I tried another VGA cord and it worked fine.
4. nothing has changed in my house that would cause interference.
5. I made sure the resolution is correct, and the refresh rate is correct, there is only one refresh rate available for my resolution.
Any input is greatly appreciated. Sorry for any spelling errors, but i can barely read the screen with it shaking like this.
The computer functions properly, I just can't see anything through the shaking.
03-10-2010, 07:34 PM #2
03-10-2010, 07:36 PM #3
how easy is it to replace a video card?
03-10-2010, 07:38 PM #4
If its all in one with the motherboard you cant. But you can add a vid card to the PCI slot they are cheap depending on type of slot you have.
03-10-2010, 07:39 PM #5
Will adding a video card bypass the other if it's built into the mother board?
03-10-2010, 07:39 PM #6
03-10-2010, 07:40 PM #7
03-10-2010, 07:41 PM #8
its a Crapaq Presario.
I have never had good luck with them but it's hardly used so I keep it around.
03-10-2010, 07:45 PM #9
What type of expansion slots does it have?
03-10-2010, 07:46 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By oklagp1200r in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2007, 08:38 PM
By Spike in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-16-2007, 04:26 PM
By CRAZEDRXP in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:37 PM
By two2curupt in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2006, 07:16 PM
By Therock in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2005, 12:31 AM